Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

50 minutes ago, Genie said:

Has Jude ever been back to the Sty to watch a game since he left? 

Most professional athletes have contracts that bar them from hazardous activity, like skydiving or cliff jumping or going into the active avalanche areas like St Andrew’s 

• Haha 4

For at least a decade I've been saying that Villa's real weakness is midfield. We finally have possibly one of the best in the premier league, not just re starting 11 but in depth strength too 

13 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

For at least a decade I've been saying that Villa's real weakness is midfield. We finally have possibly one of the best in the premier league, not just re starting 11 but in depth strength too 

Wrong thread or just gloating to the obsessed unwashed?🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Are we signing Bellingham or bringing home Gary Gardner?

Had the pleasure of more conversations with SHA staff again this weekend 🤦‍♂️, they really do think that the drop down to division 3 is a good thing and are still bigging up how wonderful the current lords of the realm are !. I gave a gentle reminder of your only as good as your last job and that was getting relegated .
I’m just praying they fail to get promoted and continue to unravel to shitter than shit 

• Like 1

Their latest transfer rumour is an injury prone defensive midfielder from Cardiff, who played just 3 games for them last season, went on loan to the mighty Rotherham and played just 6 games there.

League One isn’t ready for them 🤣

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Their latest transfer rumour is an injury prone defensive midfielder from Cardiff, who played just 3 games for them last season, went on loan to the mighty Rotherham and played just 6 games there.

League One isn’t ready for them 🤣

They are spending 1.3 million on a left back so they are spending big for that league

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are spending 1.3 million on a left back so they are spending big for that league

Wrexham are doibg better business than them. Revan is a very smart signing for them

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are celebrating how many views their videos are getting on social media now

How small fry can you get 😂

They've been doing it since Brady turned up. 

They've turned way more delusional than I thought they would. 

9 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

The club get paid for social media views as part of their sponsorship deal I think

Yes the 0.1 cents you get per view on these platforms will really threaten the big boys. I'll tell the Saudi's to pack up and go home.

It's absolutely small fry, and a reason I can't understand this football club over the years gatekeeping content for pennies.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Blose want louie barry apparently on loan. We should be saying hell no to helping "that lot down the road"

Why not? Nothing more embarrassing than begging us for a player on loan

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why not? Nothing more embarrassing than begging us for a player on loan

Well last time we gave them hogan and he kept them up

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â