Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Wait till next season. 

If some clogger they bring in, scores the winner in the Starbucks, Men's toilet cleaning in progress, Welcome Break services final, they will be asking for his shirt to be retired as well. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Strog said:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez

IMG_1585.thumb.jpeg.23d09f3627f73f0e6d350f6e6be96702.jpeg

They should rebrand Small Time Alliance.

It’d be like an angry villa fan clenching his fists when we finally sealed Champions League, and shouting “that’s why we booed Steve Bruce!!!” over a crowded motorway bridge. No **** connection at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

John Ruddy joins Newcastle as a free agent. I bet that was a tough decision for him :lol: 

Newcastle, owned by a country mate, be biggest club in England in 5 years mate, Ruddy one of our own mate, don't see them trying to sign Olsen mate, let's retire his shirt mate. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

I’d like to see a real Zulu throw a spear through that pair of word removed scabs

They’d 💩 their nappies.. Sad little 🚀 polishers.

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I’d like to see a real Zulu throw a spear through that pair of word removed scabs

Given their disappointing  and  self denied performance in these areas since inception I suspect Ollie and the rest of Villa interested in such a confrontation would not be too overly concerned

Complete with the bollocks on a chain, just in case you were in any doubt of their bell-endness.

Middle aged men chanting an obscure (to ollie, no doubt) few words, filming themselves doing it and posting it on social media where the other 6 fingered morons will proppa lap it up.

Proppa words removed. Proppa blose. Mate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Complete with the bollocks on a chain, just in case you were in any doubt of their bell-endness.

Middle aged men chanting an obscure (to ollie, no doubt) few words, filming themselves doing it and posting it on social media where the other 6 fingered morons will proppa lap it up.

Proppa words removed. Proppa blose. Mate.

Proppa anal clingons. Mate.

• Haha 2

Â