Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He will go blose ahrad of Huddersfield thata for sure. These are thw kind of signings they will go for experienced proven players in league one. But then when they go up they are left with a squad thats going to very poor in championship 

I would argue, Huddersfield are a bigger club in recent times 

Just now, Follyfoot said:

I would argue, Huddersfield are a bigger club in recent times 

In fact, scrub that I think they are a bigger club since the start of football, they’ve won the league they’ve won the cup on several occasions

I'm now much happier my firm have switched hire fleet provider from Hertz to Enterprise 🤣

The Lulu's would just say that website is some bollocks with an agenda that doesn't know anything. Which would be them grasping probably.

The graph on that site is absolutely abysmal. Like if you put a cube of cheese in 100 boxes marked with the top 100 Dow Jones firms and got a rat to choose five you'd probably have got hugely better returns 

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

Trying to buy some 30 year old has been striker according to reports. So much for the big budget. 

I dont think he has ever even got to the has been stage. He never played further than League One 😂

4 hours ago, useless said:

Alfie May, the prolific marksman has scored twenty or more goals in each of the last three seasons in League One, last season he was top scorer. Their signings so far give little evidence to their fans' idea that they werre going to build a team not only good enough to get promoted, but also to be good enough to challenge for promotion again next season... reminds me of the kind of signings Sunderland were making whilst in the third tier

He could be their version of Will Grigg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bielesibub said:

that 100k stadium, are they planning on parking 20k used Teslas ~ 5 seats per car round the Wheels track?, stick a pitch in the middle, ready made 100k seater stadium right there - bosh. I tell you this now, the world will have seen nothing like it since Lightning McQueen won the Piston Cup.

spacer.png

IMG-20240630-WA0003.jpg

• Like 1

On 29/06/2024 at 14:59, StewieGriffin said:

That is literally "we were worth (for ease of maths) £100m, and now worth £7m?" right? Im reading that correctly? 😂

How do you lose that much of your value without someone at some point picking up a phone and saying "erm... guys...?"

No, it is "we had £100m of other people's money, now we have £7m of other people's money and some angry looking dudes with a cement truck have turned up"

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Retiring the shirt will never not be massively embarrassing. 

Exactly. He made what, 40 or so appearances in one season? I’d get it if he’d spent 10 plus years there and won a few things (was never going to happen). So small time.

You retired the shirt because he could deliver England's first SOG at the 95'?

I'd personally be focusing more on "starting at UECL winning Real Madrid while still to young to buy alcohol in the United States", but okay,  LOL at using anyone's actions under Southgate as a definition of their talent.

Good luck, f*** knuckles.

If Barcelona didn't retire Messi's number 10, then there's no justification at all for them retiring Jude's. It will always be an action that highlights how small a club they truly are.

The only situation when a shirt should be retired (in my opinion) is when a player dies whilst with a club - not necessarily on the pitch, although Marc Vivien Foe springs to mind....think he was playing in France (Lyon ?) but died whilst playing for cameroon and I believe man citeh retired their no.23 shirt as a mark of respect. 

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Strog said:

Exactly. He made what, 40 or so appearances in one season? I’d get it if he’d spent 10 plus years there and won a few things (was never going to happen). So small time.

Like the prestigious Leyland Daf Cup in the double year 

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Yea, thanks for giving Southgate more time, you bunch of fat heads.

More time for southgate = more chance of southgate being man yew manager

It all like the circle of life, or something like that

Â