Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 26/06/2024 at 06:56, Demitri_C said:

Jokes aside but knotweed is a real ****. Its so hard to get rid of and its **** relentless how fast it grows and quickly it comes back. It can also cause catastrophically damage to properties 

So they already have it at the sty?

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Seeing as the foo fighters are playing at VP tonight, I wondered if there would be a thread "you know where". Of course there is and seems like one brainiac in particular won't realise the irony in his post 🤣:

Screenshot_20240627_203732_Chrome.jpg

Vile Park 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Seeing as the foo fighters are playing at VP tonight, I wondered if there would be a thread "you know where". Of course there is and seems like one brainiac in particular won't realise the irony in his post 🤣:

Screenshot_20240627_203732_Chrome.jpg

they'd be lucky to get a chaz and dave tribute band

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Sawiris and Edens mega rattled by the imminent threat of the Wheels Park Megadome! Once that bad boy gets up and running Vile Park will crumble to dust in fear. It’s coming, and you better watch out. 

It’s already taking shape, any year now and work might start. Then you’ll be sorry!

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0906.webp

Mate.

I see the stand on the left is already complete, whoever the contractor is they have done well to capture the essence of STANS as per the brief, I for one am rattled 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Sawiris and Edens mega rattled by the imminent threat of the Wheels Park Megadome! Once that bad boy gets up and running Vile Park will crumble to dust in fear. It’s coming, and you better watch out. 

It’s already taking shape, any year now and work might start. Then you’ll be sorry!

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0906.webp

Mate.

That's after they have moved in, right?

• Haha 1

Â