Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, FLVillan said:

There are plenty of places over here that could host.  Most High-School American-Football stadiums have large enough capacity.... 

larger capacity* FITFY 😉

6 hours ago, 479Villan said:

A few of us might show up to see a real live Blose fan in person, mainly because freak shows have been largely shunned in the touring circuses here, so there's a gap to be filled in the market as it were.

I'm not sure their ankle tags permit international travel.

• Haha 2

I reckon it would draw a big crowd, but not remotely because of SHA being involved, they’re absolutely trying to piggy back off the success of a club that two years ago was three divisions lower than them. Absolute pond scum.

He's not really denying the reports, just that his club Wrexham didn't have talks with small heath about it, seemingly denying their involvement, which if true makes it worse for these, asked for permission to have a game league played in the US  and didn't even talk with Wrexham about it. Story doesn't really reflect well on them, trying to insert themselves into the Wrexham hollywood story, and were willing to sacrifice an home game to do so, not only that would have had a bad knock-on effect for the game with other teams wanting to copy

There's also the idea that these asked knowing permission wouldn't be granted, but did it to get their name in the headlines and alongside Wrexham's, and presumably this story would make the new in the US

2 minutes ago, useless said:

He's not really denying the reports, just that his club Wrexham didn't have talks with small heath about it, seemingly denying their involvement, which if true makes it worse for these, asked for permission to have a game league played in the US  and didn't even talk with Wrexham about it. Story doesn't really reflect well on them, trying to insert themselves into the Wrexham hollywood story, and were willing to sacrifice an home game to do so, not only that would have had a bad knock-on effect for the game with other teams wanting to copy

There's also the idea that these asked knowing permission wouldn't be granted, but did it to get their name in the headlines and alongside Wrexham's, and presumably this story would make the new in the US

Footballing prostitutes mate.  Anything for money and exposure.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I believe reynolds i doubt he would want this and needs this. He can make money in pre season doing this against bigger clubs than tin pot blose

• Like 4

Considering how amazing these owners are it's interesting they have asked to make use of another well known sports facility for their pre season as they don't have the same level of equipment available.

Cheap.

2 hours ago, useless said:

totally this, feels like PR balls - mission accomplished by shitehead getting RR to deny involvement - dangerous game but successful in exposing a completely unknown brand to a market so that maybe a few thousand become aware of SHA and building on that.

if true expect more e.g. "Tom Brady denies attempted takeover of Birmingham Legion FC, Alabama and plot to move them to England" 

I don’t have all the details, as the championship and 3rd division require some squinting to see from up here. But I saw them posting a few weeks ago about some midfielder who was on loan (from Brighton, maybe) to Northampton (maybe) and was one of the players of the season, guiding Northampton to mid-table, and that it was between them and 2 other teams (I dunno, Oxford and… Stourbridge, or someone) fighting for his signature, and how obviously he’d go for ‘The Project’….. But nothing seems to have come from that.

So yeah, probably just that reserve keeper so far.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wasnt he Hull starting keeper

Yeah, obviously going all in for glory.

Mate.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Some reports that they will "blow league 1 apart" as they are spending around 20m. 

Be interesting to see if that happens

League one won’t know what’s happening when they roll up with their pricy big screens. That’ll put the cat amongst the pigeons, for sure

6 minutes ago, Galway Lion said:

Nearly choked on my dinner. One of them deluded inbred’s just posted that it would fill a 100k stadium because of Brady. FFS they have been totally brainwashed.

Doesn’t take much to wash a brain the size of an amoeba.

Mate🤡

4 hours ago, Rob182 said:

League one won’t know what’s happening when they roll up with their pricy big screens. That’ll put the cat amongst the pigeons, for sure

Don't forget their long bar and food they serve. Mate. 

• Thanks 1

Â