Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

I went to school with the keeper that they've just signed. Was a nice guy. Can't imagine that his dream was to sign for them while they're in League One, though...

Didn't you discover that he was a pro footballer when his name cropped up on a FIFA game? 🤔

23 hours ago, flamingsombrero said:

Seeing as he got the winner and out of respect for his name, I think they should now retire the letter "B". 

"Proppa looz" not something they're used to though...

• Haha 1

The story about this keeper is pretty remarkable, seems Hull's owner decided he should be dropped for a guy they'd bought from Holland, and Rosenior's decision to keep playing him is why he got the tin tack (possibly amongst other reasons).

Always a great sign for a club when the owner starts picking the team, obviously. 

Anyway, maybe a boon for the noses if they've managed to get a more-or-less Championship level keeper as a result of the situation. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

My mate forwarded me a text he'd been sent from a blue nose.
It was one of those "Prepared" Adidas posters we have up, which had been graffiti'd to say "Prepared.... to go out in the group stage"

Now my mate had done the obvious thing of replying and saying "it's actually a league format next season but I wouldn't expect a blue nose to know that"

But I pointed out that even if it was accurate, imagine how **** small time you have to be to do that.
You've just been relegated to the third tier of English football and you're taking the piss out of your rivals potentially getting knocked out in the first stage of the world's most elite club competition

Mental behaviour

Even if we lose all our games and finish rock bottom it will be any better than what they will see in their life time 

Their most "exciting" period resulted in relegation. They can only dream of being where we are

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

My mate forwarded me a text he'd been sent from a blue nose.
It was one of those "Prepared" Adidas posters we have up, which had been graffiti'd to say "Prepared.... to go out in the group stage"

Now my mate had done the obvious thing of replying and saying "it's actually a league format next season but I wouldn't expect a blue nose to know that"

But I pointed out that even if it was accurate, imagine how **** small time you have to be to do that.
You've just been relegated to the third tier of English football and you're taking the piss out of your rivals potentially getting knocked out in the first stage of the world's most elite club competition

Mental behaviour

They know that they'll never ever experience being in the competition and are simultaneously dealing with being relegated. They're doing the only thing they can to try and trivialise Villa's achievements. Kinda sad really and you'd pity them, if they weren't blue noses.

A report from Germany on the Euros outside the ground before todays match. A bunch of half cut noses struggling to unfurl their flag, the presenter had to apologise for the obscene language from the inbreds, they then cut to a different view. They really do bring nothing but shame to our city and country.

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

EDodMKkX4AABuls.jpg:large

"Should the game have been switched, it may well have served a highly-lucrative purpose, with a crowd no doubt north of St Andrews’ 29,409 capacity." 

would it though? 

43 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

No, America is not clamoring for a League 1 match to be played here. 30,000 people aren't showing up for the chance to see Ryan Reynolds in a suite... nor are any of us clamoring for UB40 to show up and commit audio assault upon us.

A few of us might show up to see a real live Blose fan in person, mainly because freak shows have been largely shunned in the touring circuses here, so there's a gap to be filled in the market as it were.

This is spectacular 🤣.

Post of the year stuff 👏.

• Like 1

Could you imagine if it got approved? Massive crowd of 10k tops. Who cares about lwague one 😂 your birmingham mate not man united

Embarrassing 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Could you imagine if it got approved? Massive crowd of 10k tops. Who cares about lwague one 😂 your birmingham mate not man united

Embarrassing 

There are plenty of places over here that could host.  Most High-School American-Football stadiums have large enough capacity.... 

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Reading the tortured souls trying to work out the pros and cons of playing in the Bristol St Motors Trophy next season or the superlative Birmingham Seniors Cup. And they can't wait to see us crash out early in the Champions League? FML. image.thumb.png.d566210e6912d3bf742f898982bfcbd3.png

Are there any posts, on any threads on that forum, that don’t mention da vile?

I reckon not.

55 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Reading the tortured souls trying to work out the pros and cons of playing in the Bristol St Motors Trophy next season or the superlative Birmingham Seniors Cup. And they can't wait to see us crash out early in the Champions League? FML. image.thumb.png.d566210e6912d3bf742f898982bfcbd3.png

It's a shame we have been put into the  northern section so can't embarrass them.

2 hours ago, 479Villan said:

No, America is not clamoring for a League 1 match to be played here. 30,000 people aren't showing up for the chance to see Ryan Reynolds in a suite... nor are any of us clamoring for UB40 to show up and commit audio assault upon us.

A few of us might show up to see a real live Blose fan in person, mainly because freak shows have been largely shunned in the touring circuses here, so there's a gap to be filled in the market as it were.

Audio Assault.

Amazing.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â