Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

18 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I saw a blues fan at my kids school this morning. He agreed that the optimism amongst their fans is strange, but then he also went on to say that the owners have spent £15m on ground improvements this summer. 

15 million?! Is that what the owners have said the ice rink club shop cost?

They've been ripped off if 2 screens and a tart up of some hospitality and club shop have cost £15m. Also, if they're out of the sty in 5 years, they'll barely see that back.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

A lot bigger clubs have struggled get out of League 1. Bolton, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Wednesday and few more never bounced back at first time. Also classic yoyo teams like Rotherham and Barnsley who know the league

All were among favourites as well

Still think they will walk the league. Rotherham are shite and Huddersfield were woeful. I think blose probably will have the biggest bidget in league. They should have no excuses not winning the league.

As above conference and championship are more difficult 

2 hours ago, brommy said:

They've been ripped off if 2 screens and a tart up of some hospitality and club shop have cost £15m. Also, if they're out of the sty in 5 years, they'll barely see that back.

I wouldn't be surprised if their owners are telling porkies. Probably spent around a million (at most) but are giving it the big one about how much they've changed and how much it cost. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if their owners are telling porkies. Probably spent around a million (at most) but are giving it the big one about how much they've changed and how much it cost. 

Polishing a turd is the very definition of what VC's do.

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

They'll have to make sure all the rims in the borethorns are clean with all the licking they'll do to each other, in the "we hate villa more than you" derby.

SOTV  ringing out from both sets of supporters as they applaud each other. 

A sickening pointless existence

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

They'll have to make sure all the rims in the borethorns are clean with all the licking they'll do to each other, in the "we hate villa more than you" derby.

Got to have the holding-hands-el-spastico as a friendly or they'd miss each other too much.

2 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Is it now officially Knighthead Park Stadium? Not even a silly @ St Andrews at the end of the name.

I’m surprised they stood for that, but then again they are eating up all the shit the owners feed them at the moment.

Its amazing the support they (owners) still have given what disaster it has been on and off the pitch so far.

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is it now officially Knighthead Park Stadium? Not even a silly @ St Andrews at the end of the name.

I’m surprised they stood for that, but then again they are eating up all the shit the owners feed them at the moment.

Its amazing the support they (owners) still have given what disaster it has been on and off the pitch so far.

Wonder if that  random treadmill is still in their showers 

• Haha 1

Did anyone read that piece today about blose raising their corporate prices by 60%? They get relegated yet want their corporates to pay alot more. The logic 😂😂

Edited by Demitri_C

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Did anyone read that piece today about blose raising their corporate prices by 60%? They get relegated yet want their corporates to pay alot more. The logic 😂😂

Apparently they are heading for record season ticket sales according to SHA. 

9 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Apparently they are heading for record season ticket sales according to SHA. 

Probably because they think they will actually win something next season.

I bet their corporates aint

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Probably because they think they will actually win something next season.

I bet their corporates aint

When they get to the final of the dulux paint trophy, they'll take 250k to London. It'll be bigger than a Taylor Swift concert. 

Mate. 

• Haha 2

Â