Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I saw a blues fan at my kids school this morning. He agreed that the optimism amongst their fans is strange, but then he also went on to say that the owners have spent £15m on ground improvements this summer. 

15 million?! Is that what the owners have said the ice rink club shop cost?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, imavillan said:

seems like they are building up a rivalry with Wrexham🤣

#blownoutthewatermate

#rattledmate

spacer.png

Wrexham fans humiliating blose fans. How the "mighty" have  fallen mixing it up with wrexham while we will be potentially with Barcelona 

41 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

not a clue how they manage to call themselves the project

Wrexham will be above them within the next 3 years

It's all they've got. The delusion that things will be great in the future whilst getting relegated. 

• Like 1

Although wrexhams hollywood owners do not have the wealth of the blose hedge fund - its hard to argue that wrexham owners know how to run a successful football club unlike the blosers

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Although wrexhams hollywood owners do not have the wealth of the blose hedge fund - its hard to argue that wrexham owners know how to run a successful football club unlike the blosers

Wrexham owners have proved they can run a club after successive promotions.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Wrexham owners have proved they can run a club after successive promotions.

I dont know if you have been watching the documentary but their ceo even highlighted if they get to championship their owners wealth is small fry compared to alot of sides in there.  Wouldnt suprise me if they cashed in should they get in or sell a stake in the club to someone wealthy 

They would make a absolute killing

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont know if you have been watching the documentary but their ceo even highlighted if they get to championship their owners wealth is small fry compared to alot of sides in there.  Wouldnt suprise me if they cashed in should they get in or sell a stake in the club to someone wealthy 

They would make a absolute killing

I watched about half of the first series and then left it.

Reynolds is worth about $350m and also has contacts at some of the biggest companies in the world who he could persuade to sponsor them, the stadium etc. He will know his fair share of the super rich he could bring on board if needed.

I’m sure there are richer people around but they could also hold their own.

I think if they got into the Championship they’d hold until they’d at least had a couple of cracks at getting into the Premier League (before selling for a tidy profit).

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Would be so hilarous if wrexham won the league. Would be utterly embarrassing for blose if they dont finish 1st next season

Absolutely no way, they will win it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Absolutely no way, they will win it

They will the quality in league one is abysmal- they should comfortably win the league

But its good to laugh at them for a season then seeing them celebrate a league one title like its a CL trophy 😂

Edited by Demitri_C

7 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I saw a blues fan at my kids school this morning. He agreed that the optimism amongst their fans is strange, but then he also went on to say that the owners have spent £15m on ground improvements this summer. 

15 million?! Is that what the owners have said the ice rink club shop cost?

They must have overpaid for those big screens!

Should have gone to Currys. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They will the quality in league one is abysmal- they should comfortably win the league

But its good to laugh at them for a season then seeing them celebrate a league one title like its a CL trophy 😂

One of the hardest leagues to get our of so its not that abysmal

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

One of the hardest leagues to get our of so its not that abysmal

How so ??

Conference league is the hardest without question and getting promoted to premier league is alot tougher

Probably league two is easiest as three go up automatically 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How so ??

Conference league is the hardest without question and getting promoted to premier league is alot tougher

Probably league two is easiest as three go up automatically 

A lot bigger clubs have struggled get out of League 1. Bolton, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Wednesday and few more never bounced back at first time. Also classic yoyo teams like Rotherham and Barnsley who know the league

All were among favourites as well

Â