Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 10/06/2024 at 13:25, rjw63 said:

The only thing that puzzles me is why you (or anyone really) would have small queef "mates" or even acquaintances.

I've pretty much avoided them since the day I left school in 1979.

That was the year i was born you old codger Rob 🤣

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

No Mo and Ian?

Mo top right, are you blind man? :crylaugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Mo top right, are you blind man? :crylaugh:

Yeah, but what is he doing out and about without Ian, they are a pair aren't they?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Genuine question, who is mo an Ian? 

my head is thinking of Ian Beale and big Mo Slater 

Alleged hard men of the Zulu ranks of SHA supporters. They knock out Vilers for fun, mate. Proppa Bloos fans mate, they drink in town mate, however, I do believe that the Ian and Mo that you mention are in fact much harder!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

Alleged hard men of the Zulu ranks of SHA supporters. They knock out Vilers for fun, mate. Proppa Bloos fans mate, they drink in town mate, however, I do believe that the Ian and Mo that you mention are in fact much harder!

This only adds to my mental picture 😂

6XszQa.gif

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

You should know. Ian and Mo won’t stand for that.

They’ll be donning their favourite knuckledusters and steel toe capped boots, digging out their baseball bats and favourite leather sleeveless jackets and leather caps (the toughest of the peaky blinder outfits) and speeding through the streets of small heath on their tricked-out mopeds as we speak! Until they arrive at their favourite internet cafe, to search long and hard for ‘TheStagMan’ on Yahoo and AskJeeves. Your days of being un-rattled are well and truly numbered. Mate.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

They've released their season ticket holder mosaic, not too bad this year;

image.thumb.png.09f27099b5553d07e9d5040c934b3552.png

I'm calling fake. Spelt Jood wrong. 

7 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

No Mo and Ian?

They won't stand for it. 

Feel sorry for Rangers when they come up against that pair as well. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

They won't stand for it. 

Feel sorry for Rangers when they come up against that pair as well. 

This whole “they won’t stand for it” business… I’m wondering whether that’s a small heath in joke, based on the fact that both Mo and Ian lost both of their legs, maybe in some zooloo battle to the death with milwall’s top lads, in town, fists and blades swinging while 100,000 cheered them on. Or it could be because they’re both lazy fat fu**ers. Which one is more likely is anyone’s guess.

Edited by Rob182
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Rob182 said:

They’ll be donning their favourite knuckledusters and steel toe capped boots, digging out their baseball bats and favourite leather sleeveless jackets and leather caps (the toughest of the peaky blinder outfits) and speeding through the streets of small heath on their tricked-out mopeds as we speak! Until they arrive at their favourite internet cafe, to search long and hard for ‘TheStagMan’ on Yahoo and AskJeeves. Your days of being un-rattled are well and truly numbered. Mate.

Pffft, in order to do that they would need to be able to read.  I think I am safe. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Leather caps?! Don't be daft, they don't make Bronx hats in leather. Mate.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Not even for the babbie Tom

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

They could make their hats out of pig skin instead I suppose.

The squeaky blinders?

• Like 1

On 10/06/2024 at 16:25, andykeenan said:

If anyone not seen there season ticket video you’ll laugh at some of the stuff 

We've got some big screens 😂😂😂

So has Argos you dimlo. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, phily85 said:

Imagine how happy they will be in 20 years time when they upgrade them to colour

That'll mean they get Ceefax. I'm dead jealous and rattled over that. Mate.

• Haha 4

Â