Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

Say what you all will, but they had every single season ticket holder lined up behind him in that shot in the pub and Vile has never done that for their STH

IMG_5152.png

that's at least 100,000 there. thats a million more than what the vile get... KRO mate

• Like 1

All the comebacks they have now "Shouldn't you be selling players before you go bankrupt on June 30th?

Ooooh topical.

Shouldn't they be trying to have a team ready for league one?

41 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I've never lived anywhere else but Birmingham and couldn't understand half of it either.

"Take a look around, we're not going anywhere"... err, has anyone told them that they are in League One?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

"Take a look around, we're not going anywhere"... err, has anyone told them that they are in League One?

Apparently they are only ‘guesting’ in that division for one year

what on earth could go wrong

6 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

"One of the longest bars in Europe"

Feeling rattled mate!

Longest bar but shortest queue

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

image.png.cd39f962adf758f9edaf38813a444786.png

What the hell is even that???

Mo and Ian I imagine

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, bielesibub said:

We're not going anywhere = we're going nowhere. Mate. 

"Bears the city's name"....and what a great job you've done promoting it over the years 🙄

God love em....they go through decades of (truly deserved) crap....then get a whiff of something apparently not as crap and they almost combust. 

As Big Ron famously said - "don't tell me, show me"......and apart from knotweed@wheelstrilliontrophystadiummate, thats all they have.

talk is cheap.

• Haha 1

On 08/06/2024 at 15:31, Hank Scorpio said:

His face is the exact representation of his voice and intelligence.  Eg absolutely spacked.

Still waiting for that pasting blooz were going to hand out.

Maybe it will happen in league one now. For a supposed dingle he sure has a hard on for small heath.

What a **** dribbling spack he really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNXGd5Su98

Was this plank one of them by any chance?

Edited by avfc456
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 09/06/2024 at 10:11, sharkyvilla said:

I have no memory of those incidents and watched pretty much every game live, it's amazing how deep a knowledge of us they have etched in their tiny minds.  Proper obsessed.

I had my Minehead weekend away with a lot of Bluenoses. I spent an all day drinking session in a pub beer garden sat next to the most mouthy of them. 

In all fairness it was mostly OK and both groups generally shied away from the elephant in the garden. 

But there was a half hour period where there was constant teasing about us constantly talking about 1982 and Rotterdam where I had to respond with feigned ignorance about what happened then/there and asking them to enlighten me. 

Anyway as this ran it's course he then totally floored me. I couldn't believe it. He said "if it's not 1982 you go on about it's 1957".  OH.... MY.... GOD. I really had to lay into him about being obsessed then. They even know the year of our last FA Cup win. That's not normal?   I'm barely aware they won the League Cup. I could pin it down to the 2000s but no way would I know the year.... And that's just the one single thing I'd have to remember! 

The only other intervention I had to make was when I came back from the bar. You had to run the gauntlet through a large stag doo of totally insane blokes from Bristol. I've never met anyone from Bristol who isn't a little touched but these lot were off the scale.  They tried to get us involved in their whipping game. We only got birthday boy to do it, rolled a dice for 3 lashings on his bare arse. 

Anyway I caught one of the noses trying to explain to their ringleader how the city was Blue and we all lived in the shires (exact phrase, no shitting). So I had to wade into that one. I think I may have also thrown in the biggest divide between any rivalry in football 😂

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I had my Minehead weekend away with a lot of Bluenoses. I spent an all day drinking session in a pub beer garden sat next to the most mouthy of them. 

In all fairness it was mostly OK and both groups generally shied away from the elephant in the garden. 

But there was a half hour period where there was constant teasing about us constantly talking about 1982 and Rotterdam where I had to respond with feigned ignorance about what happened then/there and asking them to enlighten me. 

Anyway as this ran it's course he then totally floored me. I couldn't believe it. He said "if it's not 1982 you go on about it's 1957".  OH.... MY.... GOD. I really had to lay into him about being obsessed then. They even know the year of our last FA Cup win. That's not normal?   I'm barely aware they won the League Cup. I could pin it down to the 2000s but no way would I know the year.... And that's just the one single thing I'd have to remember! 

The only other intervention I had to make was when I came back from the bar. You had to run the gauntlet through a large stag doo of totally insane blokes from Bristol. I've never met anyone from Bristol who isn't a little touched but these lot were off the scale.  They tried to get us involved in their whipping game. We only got birthday boy to do it, rolled a dice for 3 lashings on his bare arse. 

Anyway I caught one of the noses trying to explain to their ringleader how the city was Blue and we all lived in the shires (exact phrase, no shitting). So I had to wade into that one. I think I may have also thrown in the biggest divide between any rivalry in football 😂

You sound rattled, mate

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The thing is, all I have to say to them is......1975....maine road.....Fulham.....(and that was only a cup semi final) and off they go, it's their Vietnam 🤣.....but yeah, it's us who live in the past as well as the Shires. Mate.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

Â