Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I did wonder if it was 2 VT-ers winding me up...

And then I remembered I've got no personal connections on here 😂

And it was in town so odds reduced even more

3 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Was this at The Railway, at the back entrance? The people I saw floating in and out of that place seemed like they'd discuss this, and the best places to lift someone's wallet to fuel a meth binge.

I went there the other week :(

£3 a pint!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Spent an evening drinking in town tonight... (I know, I know...) and overheard roughly the following conversation...

"The Villa are **** arent they? Was on Sky yesterday - they've got to sell or they'll be docked points"

"I saw mate yeah. Been spending money on shit like Diaby and that Italian bloke. They'll be relegated in 3 seasons"

"Mad. Serves them right. I'm sure they'll find a way to get lucky again"

"Nah, I know someone who does accounting at Land Rover and he said they're absolutely **** now the Grealish money is off their books"

"Bloody hell. Bunch of words removed. Makes you appreciate our owners - we'll end up bailing them out in a couple of seasons. Id take Emery once we get back to the Prem"

I shit you not. 

:D

I am slightly disappointed Hawkeye wasn't mentioned. Unless they had already covered that in detail before you got there!

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

:D

I am slightly disappointed Hawkeye wasn't mentioned. Unless they had already covered that in detail before you got there!

There is a new kid on the block. Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed increased murmurings regarding if VAR had been corrected two of our goals versus Brighton would not have counted and the penalty versus Crystal Palace would not have been and thus giving Tottenham would finish fourth. 

Spawny vile mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

There is a new kid on the block. Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed increased murmurings regarding if VAR had been corrected two of our goals versus Brighton would not have counted and the penalty versus Crystal Palace would not have been and thus giving Tottenham would finish fourth. 

Spawny vile mate 

You sound rattled mate.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I went in there after a work for a swift pint as my train had been cancelled. There was a women in there (loose description) and she was shouting and balling at a bemused bloke. I couldn't understand what she was saying as she had no teeth, so was a bit difficult to decipher.  

I made sure to pick up my Paw Patrol rucksack and make a move out of there...

Good move, you wouldn't want to be Chase-d out of there.........😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 479Villan said:

It's a funny place: you approach it from New Street Station side, it doesn't look bad. If you walk past the back entrance though, you see a 60 year old guy with a giant Paw Patrol gift bag who clearly is NOT going to a kid's birthday party sitting outside chain smoking and surveying the crowd for a mark.

I feel bad talking about it in this detail, clearly I was drinking in town as a) a Yank b) a Villa fan and not a single Blose did anything to stop me in the slightest.

He’s not going to a kids birthday party but I bet he would like to

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I have no memory of those incidents and watched pretty much every game live, it's amazing how deep a knowledge of us they have etched in their tiny minds.  Proper obsessed.

Thing is didn't spurs spawn 3 points against 9 man Liverpool so it would have evened out!?

Clutching at straws as normal.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Thing is didn't spurs spawn 3 points against 9 man Liverpool so it would have evened out!?

Clutching at straws as normal.

Just like the Hawkeye and the perfectly good Lansbury goal at Palace that was unbelievably ruled out by a shit ref. 

That would have evened out too. And that was last minute, unlike Hawkeye which had half the game still to go. Not to mention 10 more games or so.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

"One of the longest bars in Europe"

Feeling rattled mate!

so do they offer a free Japanese Knotweed with each season ticket?

I've obviously been darn sarf for too long, but I didn't understand half of what was being said, as for the song and the 'you know the rest', I'm embarrassed to say I don't, or is it the one that goes something like 'going down, going down..'

37 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

"One of the longest bars in Europe"

Feeling rattled mate!

Makes sense, they need to serve the 250k that couldn't get to Wembley to see Taity (propa blooz) score in the windscreen trophy. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Say what you all will, but they had every single season ticket holder lined up behind him in that shot in the pub and Vile has never done that for their STH

IMG_5152.png

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 3

Â