Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

I’ve not met one of them who didn’t think that Blues were a “sleeping giant” just waiting to wake up and claim their rightful place as the biggest club around.

i mean even if you grant them their occasional good times it’s never been enough to justify such thinking…

Where do they get it from?

spacer.png

Mate.

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

image.jpeg.2ff118ed8470436c04dd3c53cced5946.jpeg

Thought her surname was Wolly-Doodle.

Edited by rjw63
think I got keenanitis
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

that the contents of her head

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I thought it was Polly overthe......

Mate

52 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Is she only 92, I thought she was a lot older.

58 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

she sounds dead

Still gets wet when Skip is on the show.

And when Bob Wankner signs her program.

Pass the Tena Ladies, mate mate mate matey mate.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Spent an evening drinking in town tonight... (I know, I know...) and overheard roughly the following conversation...

"The Villa are **** arent they? Was on Sky yesterday - they've got to sell or they'll be docked points"

"I saw mate yeah. Been spending money on shit like Diaby and that Italian bloke. They'll be relegated in 3 seasons"

"Mad. Serves them right. I'm sure they'll find a way to get lucky again"

"Nah, I know someone who does accounting at Land Rover and he said they're absolutely **** now the Grealish money is off their books"

"Bloody hell. Bunch of words removed. Makes you appreciate our owners - we'll end up bailing them out in a couple of seasons. Id take Emery once we get back to the Prem"

I shit you not. 

Every single word I want to use to describe these human refuse gets censored on here so you’ll just have to imagine.

Mate.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

This.... All the day 

11 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

"Nah, I know someone who does accounting at Land Rover and he said they're absolutely **** now the Grealish money is off their books"

Proppa accountant mate.....at the Land Rover too 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Proppa accountant mate.....at the Land Rover too 🤣

14 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Spent an evening drinking in town tonight... (I know, I know...) and overheard roughly the following conversation...

"The Villa are **** arent they? Was on Sky yesterday - they've got to sell or they'll be docked points"

"I saw mate yeah. Been spending money on shit like Diaby and that Italian bloke. They'll be relegated in 3 seasons"

"Bloody hell. Bunch of words removed. Makes you appreciate our owners - we'll end up bailing them out in a couple of seasons. Id take Emery once we get back to the Prem"

I shit you not. 

What a wonderful conversation to earwig on,🤣 if you were playing SHA bingo you would have most of a house. I would’ve chocked on my pint if I’d been listening.

Brilliant

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What a wonderful conversation to earwig on,🤣 if you were playing SHA bingo you would have most of a house. I would’ve chocked on my pint if I’d been listening.

Brilliant

Should take a call bell next time and ring it every time they tick a bluenose/vile comment box. 🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 07/06/2024 at 13:26, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Mate.

His face is the exact representation of his voice and intelligence.  Eg absolutely spacked.

Still waiting for that pasting blooz were going to hand out.

Maybe it will happen in league one now. For a supposed dingle he sure has a hard on for small heath.

What a **** dribbling spack he really is.

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I shit you not. 

Was this at The Railway, at the back entrance? The people I saw floating in and out of that place seemed like they'd discuss this, and the best places to lift someone's wallet to fuel a meth binge.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Brilliant

I did wonder if it was 2 VT-ers winding me up...

And then I remembered I've got no personal connections on here 😂

• Haha 1

Â