Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, wishywashy said:

39 coaches told them no thanks, presumably?

These lads are drinking the kool aid but suppose they will get Diet Angeball

I seriously do nlt understand the logic in this appointment.

Its not even getting any mention on the main news outlets which shows that most dont care about them how little relevance it is

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Its not even getting any mention on the main news outlets which shows that most dont care about them how little relevance it is

Why would a 3rd division team appointment get a mention on any main news outlet 

Barely heard who Norwich appointed and are way ahead in the pyramid

• Like 1

8 hours ago, useless said:

I haven't seen any rumours of Barry going to them, I suspect some made that connection because they were linked to the Stockport manager, but that's been denied in the last few days.

As above Chris Davies being heavily linked now, and now they seem to think Ben Petty is going to be his assistant, who as it happens is a former Villa youth player, and academy coach, he was let go and went to Leicester, which is why Leicester have been signing so many of our releasted U21s over the last four or five years

That's a name from the past! Can remember Ben Petty making the bench for a few prem games in mid 90s and then he left to join Brian Little at Stoke.

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why would a 3rd division team appointment get a mention on any main news outlet 

Barely heard who Norwich appointed and are way ahead in the pyramid

Well they got a lot of PR when rooney waa appointed ?

Blose seem to get a lot od airtime since these oil slick car salesmen took over

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well they got a lot of PR when rooney waa appointed ?

Blose seem to get a lot od airtime since these oil slick car salesmen took over

because it was Wayne Rooney, one of England greatest ever players

nobody else cares about them except there own fans and some villa fans who are curious. They are not relevant really, the clubs greatest ever player won Champions League last week but no media mentioned them

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Don’t nit pick

mate

• Haha 1

The logic is they're attempting to make a similar appointment to that which Ipswich made when they appointed McKenna. It's also an appointment that wins favor with their fans, again because of the McKenna comparison, he's essentially someone who isn't a proven failure, or proven to be average, he's a blank canvas, so they can cast their dreams upon him, behold him in their wildest dreams as some sort of trendy progressive coach, who's going to become the next McKenna or Potter, in terms of fans approval, it's probably the best kind of appointment they could have made other than some of the unrealistic names that were being mentioned, but whether it will prove to be a better appointment when reality plays out on the football pitch is another matter completely, could end up being the next Michael Beale rather McKenna

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, useless said:

The logic is they're attempting to make a similar appointment to that which Ipswich made when they appointed McKenna. It's also an appointment that wins favor with their fans, again because of the McKenna comparison, he's essentially someone who isn't a proven failure, or proven to be average, he's a blank canvas, so they can cast their dreams upon him, behold him in their wildest dreams as some sort of trendy progressive coach, who's going to become the next McKenna or Potter, in terms of fans approval, it's probably the best kind of appointment they could have made other than some of the unrealistic names that were being mentioned, but whether it will prove to be a better appointment when reality plays out on the football pitch is another matter completely, could end up being the next Michael Beale rather McKenna

Cast their dreams upon him? 

Cast my smelly nut-sack on them into League 2 more like. 

Harry Enfield's television programme Intro

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, useless said:

Unless he wins first 8 games, he'll be gone by Halloween..........another fantastic appointment by the SHA clown show.

“Look at all the league one + Managerial experience our new man has”

”I’ll give you a clue. It’s none”

15 hours ago, useless said:

Davies isn't a Villa fan, but the rumoured assistant Ben Petty is, he's a Villa fan, former Villa youth player, and former manager of our U18s and U21s

Defender Ben Petty, a Villa fan through and through, stepped into a personal dreamworld when the club took him on as a 17-year-old. Four years later, however, the dream has ended. He rose to the rank of reserve team captain but the senior side refused to beckon, and last week he left on a free transfer to join Stoke, making his debut at Wycombe on Saturday.

With Gareth Southgate, Ugo Ehiogu, Steve Staunton and Riccardo Scimeca ahead of him in the pecking order, Petty had to be patient. But when Barry was given the nod to replace the departing Staunton, he concluded reluctantly that he had waited long enough.

"It was a wrench to go," he said. "I wanted to give myself as long as possible to make it with Villa, but I am nearly 22 now and you cannot hang around forever."

Independant

Why do they keep appointing Villa fans?

Very odd given they only exist to hate us.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It is quite weird, isn't it? Seems to happen far more often than you would expect. Like once would be a coincidence, but they seem to get people with Villa connections most of the time. 

I suppose much of it may just be as simple as 'people who don't mind living in Birmingham because they've got a connection to the area'. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It is quite weird, isn't it? Seems to happen far more often than you would expect. Like once would be a coincidence, but they seem to get people with Villa connections most of the time. 

I suppose much of it may just be as simple as 'people who don't mind living in Birmingham because they've got a connection to the area'. 

Yeah I guess so. Basically people with connections to the area who aren't good enough to work for the city's only elite club.

So they end up at SHA instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Another brilliant move by the Knobhead Wagner Brady bunch group mate. Appoint another DVB so they get the blame when it goes tits up mate.

Grate owners mate

mate.

IMG_1316.jpeg.bd47143eeba9251058434ef525a6c7a2.jpeg

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Because their total fanbase have the collective footballing brainpower of a mentally challenged slug in the latter throws of salt poisoning  

I’ve not met one of them who didn’t think that Blues were a “sleeping giant” just waiting to wake up and claim their rightful place as the biggest club around.

i mean even if you grant them their occasional good times it’s never been enough to justify such thinking…

Where do they get it from?

• Like 1

Â