Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Could end up being a masterstroke but screams to me they've not got the budget their delusional fanbase thinks and they want to try copy Ipswich. 

• Like 1

Offiially confirmed now, obviously looked at Ipswich with McKenna and trying to copy that, but never that simple

Also weird how in the official announcement Wagner thanks Tom Brady, seems out of place, and just there for the sake of having a well known name in the statement

5 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

39 coaches told them no thanks, presumably?

A 1000 coaches evaluated my ar$£

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Strog said:

A 1000 coaches evaluated my ar$£

What a bizarre thing to state in the announcement. There's no way they considered that many, and if they did it just shows they didn't have a clue. I'm sure there can't possibly be that many coaches worth them considering in football?

On the 40 interviewed...I suppose, if even Munich make it to 11th on their list,  40th is probably quite good for them though. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

What a bizarre thing to state in the announcement. There's no way they considered that many, and if they did it just shows they didn't have a clue. I'm sure there can't possibly be that many coaches worth them considering in football?

On the 40 interviewed...I suppose, if even Munich make it to 11th on their list,  40th is probably quite good for them though. 

They keep on gaslighting their fans again and they are falling for it. It’s a huge gamble and it will likely fail hopefully. It must feel great to be 40th choice..

Davies must have interviewed well to beat off competition from Poch, Tuchel and Xavi. 

Mate. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

Davies must have interviewed well to beat off competition from Poch, Tuchel and Xavi. 

Mate. 

You forgot Mourinho and Conte

mate

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Davey is proper blues mate, loved hart  to hart as a kid so happy to work with Robert Wagner, wonder whether Mrs H will be there because she’s goygess. 

Billions gonna be pumped in by Tom Daly as well and cleared the site of knot weed with the fire the other night 

Vile are really rattled, Shelby set in the annals of history for 100s of years in small heath

Got more money than the Arab as they had to sell the kids last year and would not be in except for Hawkeye malfunctioning🙄

That vile get knocked out of the qualifying round for Champions League as well mate

forever in our shadow drinking in town, KRO SOTV mate

I guess Billions is gonna be Daly’s nephew?

mate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wishywashy said:

39 coaches told them no thanks, presumably?

Well Mourinho, Klopp and Conte considered it

Â