Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 03/06/2024 at 02:50, pas5898 said:

New club shop mate - Bigger than bullring mate - 60,000 down stans for the opening mate. 

Is that the rink by the library?

Posted (edited)

Davies is Spurs assistant Manager, I think he was Rodgers' assistant at Celtic and Leicester. If the rumours are true, seems like they're looking at what Kieran McKenna has done and are attemping to go for someone with a similar profile.

Edited by useless

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Davies is Spurs Assistant Manager, I think he was Rodgers' Assistant at Celtic and Leicester. If the rumours are true, seems like they're looking at what Kieran McKenna has done and are attemping to go for someone with a similar profile.

What happened to Poch and Potter? 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Pretty sure I took the kids to this building ice skating at the local garden centre at Christmas

Finally Ian and Mo are going to to get a new  look. 

the new look:

0_Ian-BealeJPG.jpg
468753-f2e06e2.jpg?quality=90&fit=700,92

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Rumours of Louie Barry going there. 

not another DVB mate, we do not need any help from them lot up the road 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

**** hope not, sick of helping these ungrateful cocksnots out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven't seen any rumours of Barry going to them, I suspect some made that connection because they were linked to the Stockport manager, but that's been denied in the last few days.

As above Chris Davies being heavily linked now, and now they seem to think Ben Petty is going to be his assistant, who as it happens is a former Villa youth player, and academy coach, he was let go and went to Leicester, which is why Leicester have been signing so many of our releasted U21s over the last four or five years

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Probably need someone who can score against Liverpool for their Champions League push 💪

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, useless said:

I haven't seen any rumours of Barry going to them, I suspect some made that connection because they were linked to the Stockport manager, but that's been denied in the last few days.

As above Chris Davies being heavily linked now, and now they seem to think Ben Petty is going to be his assistant, who as it happens is a former Villa youth player, and academy coach, he was let go and went to Leicester, which is why Leicester have been signing so many of our releasted U21s over the last four or five years

That is a unbelievable gamble on a nobody in the game

On 04/06/2024 at 11:32, Follyfoot said:

No burning tyre smoke out of tower 1 at JLR to herald the appointment of the new manager yet then. 

It's could be steam.. From the tears they cry, hitting the welding irons, the **** shit lickers. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Barry from Eastenders is more their level.

Louie Barry will surely attract a championship club much bigger in size than them. Someone like Oxford or Plymouth.

• Haha 1

Rumours on SHA that he is a DVB and so is his assistant. Please let this be true!*

*They are surprisingly happy with the appointment tho, even if they did expect Klopp or Mourinho.

Davies isn't a Villa fan, but the rumoured assistant Ben Petty is, he's a Villa fan, former Villa youth player, and former manager of our U18s and U21s

Defender Ben Petty, a Villa fan through and through, stepped into a personal dreamworld when the club took him on as a 17-year-old. Four years later, however, the dream has ended. He rose to the rank of reserve team captain but the senior side refused to beckon, and last week he left on a free transfer to join Stoke, making his debut at Wycombe on Saturday.

With Gareth Southgate, Ugo Ehiogu, Steve Staunton and Riccardo Scimeca ahead of him in the pecking order, Petty had to be patient. But when Barry was given the nod to replace the departing Staunton, he concluded reluctantly that he had waited long enough.

"It was a wrench to go," he said. "I wanted to give myself as long as possible to make it with Villa, but I am nearly 22 now and you cannot hang around forever."

Independant

• Like 1

Â