Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

They have a new "Jude" thread every day. All saying how amazing he is and how proud they are.

They have also convinced themselves that he will go back there in a few years when they are in the Champions League.

Say what you want about their owners, but you have to give them credit for getting their fans to believe all their bollo*ks.

It’s known as gaslighting….

…mate

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can you imagine us congratulating grealish for winning premier league or champions league with city.

I would be utterly embarrassed 

I swear bellingham only played two seasons in their first team as well? Its absolutely humiliating the way they going on like he did 10 years service ans did so much for them.

Yeah it's very bizarre.

Demari Gray was also someone who came through their youth set up and then was in their first team for a 18 months before he moved to Leicester in Jan 2016 and won the premier league.

That's a far bigger achievement than Bellingham going to Real Madrid already on 14 Euro cups and winning a 15th.

Just let them celebrate their "wins" which really have nothing to do with them while they ignore their losses that have put them in league one.

Last 12 months they have quickly gone into denial mode with what we're achieving under Emery and the stuff Wagner is spouting so just let them continue believing it.

• Like 3

Somebody said that blues fans were from Royston Vasey and then I took a look at this noses twitter handle... 

Ironically Jude isn't local. 

• Haha 2

No doubt Bellendingham is a very good player, but the Blose academy was hardly know for its production line of top talent. He would have made it at pretty much any other clubs academy. It just goes to show the state of their club when this is all they have to crow about.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

Somebody said that blues fans were from Royston Vasey and then I took a look at this noses twitter handle... 

Ironically Jude isn't local. 

If this mug knew his history the first year of the senior cup final was contested by a team from Wednesbury and one from Wolverhampton. Next year Wednesbury and Shrewsbury. Even a team from bloody Long Eaton in Derbyshire won it one year. Leamington, Solihull all recent winners.

Methinks he's trying to convince them not to answer as they think Stourbridge would probably beat them, being as Stourbridge are the bigger club 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strog said:

No doubt Bellendingham is a very good player, but the Blose academy was hardly know for its production line of top talent. He would have made it at pretty much any other clubs academy. It just goes to show the state of their club when this is all they have to crow about.

Mm they have probably had a better academy than us in last 10-15 years. Bellingham, Gray, Redmond, Butland all international and had good careers

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Mm they have probably had a better academy than us in last 10-15 years. Bellingham, Gray, Redmond, Butland all international and had good careers

Did you pull a muscle while reaching there? Nathan Redmond? I mean, he has one cap, from 2017. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Did you pull a muscle while reaching there? Nathan Redmond? I mean, he has one cap, from 2017. 

Also has 250 Premier League games under his belt

Many things to mock them with but not the academy

Edited by Zatman

To be fair it's easier to bring players through in the Championship, that's our own fault as I feel we never used the loan system well but even Grealish only truly excelled once we were playing there. (Ignoring when he first burst on the scene as many young players do so and are found out). 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

To be fair it's easier to bring players through in the Championship, that's our own fault as I feel we never used the loan system well but even Grealish only truly excelled once we were playing there. (Ignoring when he first burst on the scene as many young players do so and are found out). 

It's the worst thing we did down there, spunked money on championship players with no foresight as to whether or not they'd be good enough to play PL football, even just taking the £30m we spunked on kodjia and McCormack if we'd have gone shopping for the countries best U21 talents plus then our own guys like green and ohare we'd have been laughing 

But seemingly most promoted teams are the same and need a complete overhaul 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I completely forgot about them and I wasn’t trying to compare our academy’s record. All the same it’s still a pathetic bit of grovelling from them. 

A couple of years ago they became the first club ever to have their academy stripped of it's cateogry 1 status, they only had that status for one year, of course they haven't had a better academy than us over the last ten or fifteen years, over the last five years or since whenever it was that Harrison and co came in we've had one of the best academies in the country

If going to say that they've had a better academy than us because of Bellingham, Butland, and Redmond, then it should be qualified with they had a better academy than us because of those players for a spell five or ten years back, but even then I'm not sure it's true, in the same period we produced Grealish, Ramsey, Archer, Albrighton, and countless others who have had very good careers at Championship level

They had a spell ten or so years back when Redmond, Gray, and Butland all came through around the same time, but over the last ten years the only two to come through of particular note have been the Bellingham brothers, who of course are very good players, especially Jude, but that in itself doesn't mean their academy has been better than ours, or even a good academy at all

• Like 2

I personally dont think we gove our youngsters a chance. We had opportunities to start kesler kellyman and timmy last season and we didnt despite injuries and fatigue.  So maybe our academy isn't as good as we think.

With blose their first team its generally shite so they have no option but to get their youngsters involved . Some work others dont.

I think jordan james is one of their better recent ones

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Last 15 years? Not a chance

Off the top of my head in the last 15 years:

Albrighton 

Baker 

Clark 

Grealish

Ramsey brothers

Chukwuemeka

O'Hare

Archer

And a lot of others have had solid Championship/League 1 careers, (Graham, Johnson, Robinson)

Just because they've had a once in a generational talent come through their academy doesn't mean they've had the better academy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The thing that kills me is that as much as I'd love to dislike him, Bellingham seems like a really nice, grounded bloke, even in his interview after winning the CL, it's all about his parents and the sacrifices they made for him. He's a bluenose, but I bloody like him, he's a decent lad.

Grealish, on the other hand, although he does a bit of the old charity, seems like an absolute word removed. 

Said a few times before his dad played for the same vets team as me, he was obviously a decent semi pro himself but more importantly he was high ranking cop in the west Mercia police, like 2nd or 3rd in charge kind of high up

The lads are still in touch with him and make him sound like a great lad, he's had a proper upbringing, lived with his mom in Dortmund, kept his feet on the ground

He's going to wind people up because he's a winner and seemingly aggressive with it making him look like a moaner

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â