Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Richardson used to own a small stake in them, I read around five percent, but he apparently sold that before they became big. He apparently now owns a clothing brand called 'Herra'.

7 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I hope it works out for them. They are our rivals but that club means a lot to some local people. I would hate to see it disappear, which it has been in danger of doing. 

I don't think (m)any want them to disappear, more wading around in League Two with no hope of a brighter day and that they never darken our doors again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Gymshark a brand i wont be purchasing anything from in the future.

Been looking online to see richardsons met wieth and there is absolutely nothing on him. Seems to be quite  a private person so owning a football is probably not the best thing to do if your after that lifestyle 

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh then my gymshark boycott is over then. I wouldnt wnat to be given blose any of my money to help them

One of the most extreme boycotts in history :P 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I hope it works out for them. They are our rivals but that club means a lot to some local people. I would hate to see it disappear, which it has been in danger of doing. 

Get out the sun mate, drink plenty of water and if the symptoms persist call 111. 

14 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I don't think (m)any want them to disappear

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And it gets better they lost to wait for it...

The mighty Solihull motors tonight 1-0

From the sha forum 🤣

mjd2505

1-0 Moors

Eustace out, DVB

When they go out of business we should have a big piss up, rent the Holte Suite out.

Vilers only, no Noses.

mateymate mate mate mate

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

When they go out of business we should have a big piss up, rent the Holte Suite out.

Vilers only, no Noses.

mateymate mate mate mate

I’d then be tempted to flatten the temple of doom and use it as a park and ride carpark into VP on match days. Perhaps put a little bar on one end and call it “past memories” just to rub salt in the wounds. 

Apparently some Championship "supercomputer" has already forecast the coming seasons final placings. 

It has Burnley finishing top, and small heath in the bottom three 😂

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â