Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

15 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Couple of UB40 on the radio this afternoon because they’ve done the theme tune for the Commonwealth Games claim that they do not class Vile as a Birmingham club

mate

Don't they all live in the shires?

Matt Southall confirmed as being their CEO. Take a look at his Charlton dossiers. Yikes. Arguably more dodgy than Bassini, plus they won't be majority owners for up to 3 years. The show goes on 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Matt Southall confirmed as being their CEO. Take a look at his Charlton dossiers. Yikes. Arguably more dodgy than Bassini, plus they won't be majority owners for up to 3 years. The show goes on 🤣

Omg southall is as bad as bassini. **** hell 

9 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

How the hell is that gonna work? You have a party in hong kong and these guys who the hell is gonna be running and making decisons at the club?

Sounds like a absolute receipe for disaster 

Never mind, Bassini was too good to be true as their new owner. These will stabilise them a bit. They'll drop eventually, but think this was the best outcome for them

(All 3 of BSHL, Consortium or Bassini were bad options, but they wound up with the best available).

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Never mind, Bassini was too good to be true as their new owner. These will stabilise them a bit. They'll drop eventually, but think this was the best outcome for them

(All 3 of BSHL, Consortium or Bassini were bad options, but they wound up with the best available).

Can i ask why? I dont know much about Richardson doss he have a lot of money?

If there's any truth to this it's probably worse for them than Bassini, with Bassini there was at least a chance that Sullivan might have been behind the deal, any time Southall has been involved with a club it's ended up in disaster, and they've had to borrow money to buy twenty percent, how are they going to get money to buy the rest, and if it's the same terms offered to Bassini, they're also going to be responsible for all costs despite only being partial owners, and again how are they going to fund that given they had to borrow money just to buy a small stake.

This wouldn't be a good outcome for them, they had one set of dodgy owners, and now they have another set, and the new ones haven't replaced the old ones, they're still there,,at least before they had the hope that someone decent would come in for them, but seems the deal on the table from their current owners was so ridiculous that only a certain type of person would agree to it.

Richardson interviewd on talksport and wouldn't even confirm that Eustace would be keeping his job, said something along the lines of that they will talk with him to see if he agrees with their vision.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Richardson interviewd on talksport and wouldn't even confirm that Eustace would be keeping his job, said something along the lines of that they will talk with him to see if he agrees with their vision.

Vision of no money for new signings I hope.

I wouldn't be surprised if this latest takeover goes the same as the Bassini one, lots of claims being made but as with Bassini all seems very strange before a deal has been confirmed, when prospective new owners are talking in the media before a takeover is completed it's never a good sign.

7 minutes ago, useless said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this latest takeover goes the same as the Bassini one, lots of claims being made but as with Bassini all seems very strange before a deal has been confirmed, when prospective new owners are talking in the media before a takeover is completed it's never a good sign.

Just saw the sky sports interview i think this one will go through but the big questions i have where are these two getting the money from? The stadium work alone is going to cost them a absolute fortune. Furthermore it seems like they ahvent even looked at the books yet as he confirmed they still have to do due diligence.

God knows what the finances are going to show

• Thanks 1

Southall is claiming wrongful dismissal after being ousted from the Championship club's board in March amid allegations he has made £1.8million in unauthorised payments from club finances to himself and associates. Southall strongly denies these allegations.

(sounds good)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â