Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Was looking on their forum and that Almajir saying that they've sold/selling a stake in the club but it's not to Bassini, Lopez or anyone else rumoured, it's to someone from 'over there' they've got lined up to invest, presumably meaning another Chinese investor, basically their current owners have no real interest in selling the club.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Was looking on their forum and that Almajir saying that they've sold/selling a stake in the club but it's not to Bassini, Lopez or anyone else rumoured, it's to someone from 'over there' they've got lined up to invest, presumably meaning another Chinese investor, basically their current owners have no real interest in selling the club.

Think he means somebody with a  Villa connection. Maybe Tony Xia has bought them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Any link? If thats true they are in massive trouble

It's on the 'small heath' forum in the thread titled 'Any truth in this latest takeover takeaway', Almajir posts on there as 'El Mayor'.

There's also been more 'leaked documents' linking that Wang Yahoui with their ownership.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, useless said:

This could all unfold just perfectly, as others have said Bassini could be a smokescreen to give them ‘ the hope that kills ya’ whilst getting a few more dodgy dealers involved. When the admin team step in it would fantastic to see that shower blubbing outside that rotting pisscorner , sooner the better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Apparently they're signing Auston Trusty on loan from Arsenal, pity that they sold Fran Villalba otherwise they could have had Auston Villalba in their team :twisted:

I really dont trust his judgement if he signing for blose

• Thanks 1

just been sent this:

spacer.png

I know players have to come out with all sorts of bollocks to get the new fans onside but"massive club"?

Great infrastructure??

Very good squad???

He's either very thick or on drugs.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

just been sent this:

spacer.png

I know players have to come out with all sorts of bollocks to get the new fans onside but"massive club"?

Great infrastructure??

Very good squad???

He's either very thick or on drugs.

I’m going with thick.

He could just say how excited he is, new challenge etc. Nobody is buying the infrastructure or quality squad BS.

Incredible infrastructure. Owners who don't have a clue how to run or fund a club or business, people in key positions with no ability to do the job a training ground akin to a 1980s council gym a squad with zero resale value or future no money and a ground then don't own and that's falling down.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â