Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

The union is complete. Some of them won't know who to support so will just scream "SHIT ON DA VILLA!" for 90 minutes

(Although it is at least a good cause)

FB_IMG_1657576281632.jpg

I'd put money on Moors as favourites

Mate

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/07/2022 at 12:03, Ingram85 said:

I’m genuinely a bit worried about him with looking at all the pieces of the jigsaw on the table. Im not sure any of what he is saying is reality at all while I do think it’s real to him. I also think there may be a serious mental health/drugs thing going on here and I’m worried that could escalate with what’s going on and I also think manhood jokes are a really dangerous thing, I had a close friend commit suicide over that very thing so while I have contributed to it I think I’ll refrain from taking the piss anymore and hopefully Talksport stop with any future interviews with an unwell human being as I feel this has the potential to get really odd/serious.  

He reminds me of Mike Lindell, the "My Pillow Guy" here in the States, if you follow US politics, you might know him. 

Ostensibly someone with legitimate business acumen and cognitive acuity to even be part of the conversation , but clearly very **** up and desperate and manic.

I'd say the guy is having a crisis. 

I mean, it's funny because it's Blues but he seems like he needs an intervention.

Don't Blues have of Board of Directors who can put an end to this circus?

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He reminds me of Mike Lindell, the "My Pillow Guy" here in the States, if you follow US politics, you might know him. 

Ostensibly someone with legitimate business acumen and cognitive acuity to even be part of the conversation , but clearly very **** up and desperate and manic.

I'd say the guy is having a crisis. 

I mean, it's funny because it's Blues but he seems like he needs an intervention.

Err no...which just adds to the fun!:D

• Shocked 1

23 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Holding it at Solihull Moors is a surprise, you'd think they'd hold it at the smaller club's ground to give them a chance to make some money. Like we did with Walsall.

The polyfilla hasn't set yet so they can't let anyone in.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge fan of Simon Jordan but at least he knows his stuff. you can tell the way he's talking about the ex villa owners and west brom owners that he at least knows the football world. I bet the other two couldn't have told you any of the ex owners

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not a huge fan of Simon Jordan but at least he knows his stuff. you can tell the way he's talking about the ex villa owners and west brom owners that he at least knows the football world. I bet the other two couldn't have told you any of the ex owners

He also called out the American guy that was going to buy Derby before it happened and was saying wait and see when people were labelling it a done deal

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

This is the thing. I would think it's just a figment of his imagination, or some big wind up, but no one at Blues is coming out and denying it which you would expect after those awful awful interviews on mainstream media and the circus going on via Social Media. 

You would have thought they would have made some kind of comment by now to finish the clowning around that's surrounded their club right now.  But no, absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

Their owners probably don't mind the Bassini rumours as it takes the focus off them, have to remember towards the end of the season they were being protested against, and since then more things have come out about them, so I'm sure they'd rather have the fans focus on Bassini rather than the mess they the actual owners are in at the moment.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Their owners probably don't mind the Bassini rumours as it takes the focus off them, have to remember towards the end of the season they were being protested against, and since then more things have come out about them, so I'm sure they'd rather have the fans focus on Bassini rather than the mess they the actual owners are in at the moment.

Yeah actually you're right. 

Maybe Bassini has actually been put up to this by them.  If I was a Bluenose I would probably be thinking the current lot aren't so bad right now! 

14 minutes ago, useless said:

I had a look at the sha forum a couple of days ago and the general theme was though their owners are shit, I’d clearly could be worse. 

The Bassini stuff is great for the current prat’s. 

If that's what's going on - and I'm not ruling it out - then it has to be said that's a tactic with a very limited shelf life. Soon it will be the new season and when they're stinking up the league again their fans aren't going to be blaming Bassini. 

45 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

If that's what's going on - and I'm not ruling it out - then it has to be said that's a tactic with a very limited shelf life. Soon it will be the new season and when they're stinking up the league again their fans aren't going to be blaming Bassini. 

I think it was nothing more than a convenient distraction of hope for a change of ownership, so they could mug-off season ticket holders who weren't going to renew.

Disappointed there's been no other outbursts from Fungi-Cock.

Still hoping the EFL take a huge brown envelope of fifties and let him buy the heap of shite.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Disappointed there's been no other outbursts from Fungi-Cock.

Still hoping the EFL take a huge brown envelope of fifties and let him buy the heap of shite.

Unfortunately i dont think the efl will want themselves look like a laughong stock by allowing this to happen.

What a imbecile bassini is. He goes on radio to make an announcement and doesnt announce anything

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â