Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm glad I had my breakfast before seeing it. Would have put me right off my button mushrooms. 

Yeah, I didn’t realise at first there was a 2nd video :puke:

Still, probably explains why he’s so angry and insecure all the time.

On 08/07/2022 at 13:17, gilbertoAVFC said:

"all the shops I own in Oxford St" - always wondered who it was that owned all those American candy shops!

Not forgetting the shitty overpriced Laandaaannnn tat sold to tourists!

11 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Lol he’s sent a threatening text to Simon saying he wants to box him for a million haha

And called him the ‘c’ word 

Just seen there’s a video doing the rounds on Twitter of bassini engaged in…well make up your own minds…with someone of “questionable” gender and let’s just say Bassini’s man hood is about the size of the blues fan base.

Won’t post the link as it will no doubt get me some kind of ban. Feel free to search yourself…if you dare 😅

apologies just seen someone had already mentioned earlier…sentiment still stands 🤢

Edited by desensitized43

5 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Just seen there’s a video doing the rounds on Twitter of bassini engaged in…well make up your own minds…with someone of “questionable” gender and let’s just say Bassini’s man hood is about the size of the blues fan base.

Won’t post the link as it will no doubt get me some kind of ban. Feel free to search yourself…if you dare 😅

The way he straddles him/her and sticks his tongue down her/his throat is the most repulsive thing I’ve ever seen. 

KRO🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886zbju3mcsm68lc045uw

I cannot remember wanting anything so much to happen since I was about five and wanting a BMX bike off Santa (not a Pennyfarthing before some clever clogs makes a comment) 

Come on the FA, pass him as fit and proper, please 🙏 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I cannot remember wanting anything so much to happen since I was about five and wanting a BMX bike off Santa (not a Pennyfarthing before some clever clogs makes a comment) 

@Follyfoot on his way into town.

mate

• Haha 3

Poor old Dante’s 

For a nose comes across as a decent bloke, You could tell he was hurting

mate

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â