Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

45 minutes ago, useless said:

This isn't the above, so okay to post I think

I strongly suspect a substance abuse problem, but one way or another, this man is not well.

Okay, so for those who mercifully haven't let their curiosity get the better of them, said Twitter user has a video of a man who certainly looks very much like Mr Bassini receiving a fairly intimate lap dance from a ladyboy. You've been warned :blink:😬

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Okay, so for those who mercifully haven't let their curiosity get the better of them, said Twitter user has a video of a man who certainly looks very much like Mr Bassini receiving a fairly intimate lap dance from a ladyboy. You've been warned :blink:😬

You want to be careful, he'll batter you, and he's getting trained by Tyson Fury.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I strongly suspect a substance abuse problem, but one way or another, this man is not well.

He likes to say OK though so he might have an issue at the doctors

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

As a seasoned man of the world I thought I’d seen most things, I was wrong. I wish I could un-see it. my good God. The poor lady boy

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Of course he’s not well he wants to buy the Blues

• Haha 2

Wtf is “loafffff steam”? 😂

Ok?

What a complete lollipop. It’s going to be fantastic if he gets the club. The gift that keeps on giving.

Ok? 

Also, not smart to make that video whilst he is driving. Clearing. 

Ok?

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Showed the wife the above clip, couldn't stop laughing.

Then I showed her a picture of Bassini.

Her comment - "he looks like the sad old Zulus that I went to school with look now".

So he looks like an ageing sad hooligan 🤣

My Mrs said he looks a bit like me 🤯

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, useless said:

This isn't the above, so okay to post I think

Did he say Simon Jordan wants to make people have a "loaf steam"?

This man has obviously had a severe blow to the head at some point

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The but where he boasts about havjbg shops in oxford street 😂 i bet its one of those illegal brothals. He probably got that wrong too and called it tescos

Be those wank candy stores!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â