Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I'm gonna take a drive down Erdington high street and see if Erdo Pete is swinging from a proppa lamppost.

I'm worried. Mate.

Went through Erdington a short while ago. Nowt apart from the usual lowlifes

• Haha 1

Listening to the two interviews he's done on Talksport...I hope he was pissed or drugged up, because if that's him sober, **** hell.

It's funny because it's blues, but someone like that must never be allowed to own a professional football club, it will be an absolute disgrace if he's deemed "fit and proper".

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Listening to the two interviews he's done on Talksport...I hope he was pissed or drugged up, because if that's him sober, **** hell.

It's funny because it's blues, but someone like that must only to be allowed to own one professional football club,, them, it will be an absolute disgrace if he's deemed "fit and proper" for any other club. Proppa Blues is Laurence, enjoys a drink in town, no Vilers . KRO Bassie SOTV

FTFY 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's funny because it's blues, but someone like that must never be allowed to own a professional football club, it will be an absolute disgrace if he's deemed "fit and proper".

I’m actually starting to feel sorry for them. The closest he should be to a football club is the Winson Green Prisoners Team.

Absolute Charlatan and should never, ever pass the “fit and proper” test.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Wow. He sounds a perfect fit for small heath. 

came on to post the same. sounds like a match made in heaven. speaks like a true zulu

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I’m actually starting to feel sorry for them. The closest he should be to a football club is the Winson Green Prisoners Team.

Absolute Charlatan and should never, ever pass the “fit and proper” test.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

There is a very weird video on twitter from DaveyB9 with the new owner of Blues. Not sure what is going on in it but it is NSFW so will not post a link. Let's just say it isn't flattering. 

Edited by Wurzel
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

There is a very weird video on twitter from DaveyB9 with the new owner of Blues. Not sure what is going on in it but it is NSFW so will not post a link. Let's just say it isn't flattering. 

Can you describe it? A search for 'daveyb9' reveals a twitter user who has never made a post.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â