Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Slightly more seriously though, was the stuff he said about the Simon Jordan death thing defamatory? 

that bit has been cut from the youtube video posted of the interview

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

that bit has been cut from the youtube video posted of the interview

I couldn't work out if they shut it down so quickly to protect Simon or Bassini.  What a truly odd thing for Bassine to say.

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Slightly more seriously though, was the stuff he said about the Simon Jordan death thing defamatory? 

Most of what he says is defamatory, it’s why you can see Jim White wincing every time he speaks 

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Most of what he says is defamatory, it’s why you can see Jim White wincing every time he speaks 

Does Simon Jordan know Johnny Depp? I'd get him on the blower and ask him for the number of his legal team. 

13 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

“We will straighten it out”

spacer.png

“I have £200 million”

spacer.png

“We will win the league”

spacer.png

Post of the week 👏

• Haha 1

You know how "bit of a character" is code for he's a grade A absolute massive annoying word removed who think he's funny and everyone is laughing along with him when in reality everyone hates him... 

He's a bit of a character isn't he? 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You know how "bit of a character" is code for he's a grade A absolute massive annoying word removed who think he's funny and everyone is laughing along with him when in reality everyone hates him... 

I don’t hate him. I think he’d be perfect for those inbreds. Top fellah, I wish him well 👍👍

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A bit of a character is the stage before:

”He’s alright when you get to know him”

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

A bit of a character is the stage before:

”He’s alright when you get to know him”

Or, as someone (astutely) said about an ex-colleague of mine: "He's alright until you get to know him". 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â