Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Absolute tragedy the phone in it not on tonight 

I'm gonna take a drive down Erdington high street and see if Erdo Pete is swinging from a proppa lamppost.

I'm worried. Mate.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

I'm gonna take a drive down Erdington high street and see if Erdo Pete is swinging from a lamppost.

I'm worried. Mate.

If he is on top of a building could get 'Skip' to talk him down

mate

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Jesus, Mary and Holy St Joseph !!! 

He was funnier in 10 minutes than Jasper Carrott has been in 40 years ! I loved the way Simon Jordan took the piss !

Bassini was like David Brent on speed !! 

Their new Barry Fry !

How the f**k does someone like that get enough money to buy a football club. I've heard gibbering mental patients with more coherence. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HKP90 said:

How the f**k does someone like that get enough money to buy a football club. I've heard gibbering mental patients with more coherence. 

He's got £235 million in the bank, I'll have you know! Still couldn't put his hands on the extra £10 million to complete the sale though!

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

That is beyond fantastic. Imagine being a supporter right now.  You'd be **** terrified :lol:

FFS the bloke is a complete space cadet, fantastic :crylaugh:

• Haha 3

The only thing preventing it being truly funny is the fact it clearly isn't happening. 

There's no way he has any money. 

Director of 11 companies according to companies house,  all of which have negative equity. Tthjeres no evidence of him owning a single shop on Oxford St, let alone multiple. 

The guy needs help. 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

The only thing preventing it being truly funny is the fact it clearly isn't happening. 

There's no way he has any money. 

Director of 11 companies according to companies house,  all of which have negative equity. Tthjeres no evidence of him owning a single shop on Oxford St, let alone multiple. 

The guy needs help. 

Nope, the guy needs to take over SHA, never before has there been more of a match made in heaven.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sent a text at the end of the show offering Jordan a boxing match for 1 million pounds for charity 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Slightly more seriously though, was the stuff he said about the Simon Jordan death thing defamatory? 

I thought that too.

Those two obviously have history and I've always liked Jordan....but honest to god, to blast that out to the general public and then go on to spout about winning the league 🤣

Truly the gift that keeps giving  - I'm tempted to sign up to sha.com and stir the pot !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â