Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Nose supporting dad at football training tonight saying that they have a big, special, never seen before protest lined up for the televised game against Sheffield United on the 4th. 
He really wanted me to ask what it was but I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of appearing to give a shit.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Nose supporting dad at football training tonight saying that they have a big, special, never seen before protest lined up for the televised game against Sheffield United on the 4th. 
He really wanted me to ask what it was but I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of appearing to give a shit.

I would of asked and then pick holes in their plans as he’s telling me. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869p6aesdank2hgywh34

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Genie said:

I hope for their sake it's not a boycott, because they've already been doing that unsuccessfully for years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Jesus, I'm not sure if anyone heard Craig Gardener just on Talk sport. He's supposed to be technical director, trying to explain the plan for the club. Makes you nearly feel sorry for them. 😆

Thicker than week-old porridge that's been made with glue instead of milk.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Looks like St Andrews is literally falling apart. What a shame. They could groundshare with Albion.

They should just amalgamate, then they can all sit together holding hands singing SOTV.

West Small Heath Alliance Albion.

35 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

They should just amalgamate, then they can all sit together holding hands singing SOTV.

West Small Heath Alliance Albion.

I’d rather they both just went bust and folded. 

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Craig Gardner on Talksport. Christ I knew he was thick as pig shit but jesus he's even thicker than I thought!

I met him in Dubai on 2 occasion's, firstly his words both him and Craig both went to the Sty and VP as kids and that Craig is a massive Villa Fan, secondly he told me he was going

on a pre season tour with the scum to Hong Kong, and believe it or not he genuinely thought Hong Kong was one of the Channel Islands next to Jersey

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

I met him in Dubai on 2 occasion's, firstly his words both him and Craig both went to the Sty and VP as kids and that Craig is a massive Villa Fan, secondly he told me he was going

on a pre season tour with the scum to Hong Kong, and believe it or not he genuinely thought Hong Kong was one of the Channel Islands next to Jersey

This is probably a joke because nobody is that dumb. But then again, Craig Gardner is that dumb.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â