Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

20 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just spotted this quote from Dumbo Gardner on the BBC:

"There is money to spend but we're not just going to throw it away. What we don't want is to be stuck with a 31 32, 33 year old stuck at the club on x amount of money and not playing. Those days are over."

Oh really...

spacer.png

Seriously, you could not make this shit up :crylaugh:

Or just constant loan signings then don't develop and sell on or 26 -28 journeymen from league 1.

Looking at wiki. This year they've bought in 8 loan signings and 6 freebies. 4 of which are Woods Aneke Ex Villa Graham and Deeney. None of which are at an age where they will kick on or be sold for any money. The other 2 are basically free teenagers from non league.

In what way is this anywhere remote to a good strategy for a club with **** all way to generate cash flow in the future

They're deluded. Run by clowns and with clowns in crucial positions on the footballing side.

I actually feel bad for them.

Be better :

5brufc06qlc81.jpg

Edited by rodders0223

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Looking at wiki. This year they've bought in 8 loan signings and 6 freebies. 4 of which are Woods Aneke Ex Villa Graham and Deeney. None of which are at an age where they will kick on or be sold for any money. The other 2 are basically free teenagers from non league.

In what way is this anywhere remote to a good strategy for a club with **** all way to generate cash flow in the future

They're deluded. Run by clowns and with clowns in crucial positions on the footballing side.

I actually feel bad for them

You're in a tiny minority :crylaugh:

Yeah I'd like to see then drop maybe to league 2, finishing about 17th in league 2 forever constantly getting their arse kicked by the likes of Chesterfield and Swindon. Maybe lose their stadium and have to share Solihull Moors. Meet them in the cup once a decade for a 5+ goal tonking. And just having them living an all round miserable football existence

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Out of business and the stadium burnt to the ground. 

Today. 

Thanks! 

If you can wait a couple of weeks the stadium will collapse anyway. Hopefully on top of Bowyer and Deeney, 

Said it before; games against them have been toxic in the last couple of decades. Idiots on both sides - sure - but they take it to a whole new level. Proud of being shite, no one likes us, we don't care...the Millwall of the midlands. 

Words fail me at times, trying to justify or argue with a heathen. I mean, where do I start ? I just tell them they're the gift that keeps giving and that's enough to wind them up in to a twisted frenzy of inbred rage as I walk away !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Said it before; games against them have been toxic in the last couple of decades. Idiots on both sides - sure - but they take it to a whole new level. Proud of being shite, no one likes us, we don't care...the Millwall of the midlands. 

Words fail me at times, trying to justify or argue with a heathen. I mean, where do I start ? I just tell them they're the gift that keeps giving and that's enough to wind them up in to a twisted frenzy of inbred rage as I walk away !

Maybe but rearrange the following 

drink allowed town to in not 

City of carry name of

full the in of Shires Vilers 

Sister am to married i my 

Spoiler

Mate 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Ideal "hardcore" for the new foundations 😉

With a bit of luck it will happen on a match day when all 486 of their fans are in. 

It will free up the queues in the town centre pubs.

Mate

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Or just constant loan signings then don't develop and sell on or 26 -28 journeymen from league 1.

Nothing to see here , Skip is back as loans manager so his name and standing in the game will attract the cream of potential loanees mate. Proper Blues is Skip mate 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

With a bit of luck it will happen on a match day when all 486 of their fans are in. 

It will free up the queues in the town centre pubs.

Mate

spacer.png

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â