Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Probably not but if they fail to beat them all or just beat Barnsley and lose the other two matches, they start to be in a relegation battle again...

They're not going down, they always shithouse enough points to scrape by.

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

and they do it without the help of them up the road

mate

That's a lie, if not for our cast-offs they'd be down already. Mate.

But I get the irony ;)

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

assest stripping them to recover debts,

"Assets".  These are limited for them.  Not much left to sell now ?

If you need Asbestos though,  they got loads under the stands 😂 which is why they are shut.  Do you want some Asbestos ?

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Doubtless there will be some sort of phoenix club

I can just see it now, a huge dog turd sprouting wings and rising from the ashes, ground sharing with Solihull Moors. It will be glorious.

• Haha 2

Is Deeney still giving it the big 'un as how they're destined for top 6? I note he wasn't involved last night so more interested in his media career now I suspect.

They'll do their usual of scraping survival on last day. Wouldn't Reading and Derby be above them now if neither had received points deductions?

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

They're playing the bottom 3 in consecutive games, Barnsley and Peterboro at home with Derby away.

Even they can't fail to get less than 6 points at the very least from those games, surely ?

Mate.

Derby will beat them on present form.

Not sure on Posh and Barnsley.

Reading look the team in freefall currently in bottom area.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

and thoughts would probably be turning to who the manager for 2022 will be.

Doesn't matter as long as he's Proppa Blues.......... Mate. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, useless said:

I can't help but wonder that these protests could backfire on them, I can understand them not being happy with the ownership, but not sure trying to embarrass them into selling the club will work, what if they stop funding them, and then started assest stripping them to recover debts, they'd be in serious trouble. Also if the protests lead to the EFL investigating their ownership more closely I'm not sure if that will be a good thing for them either.

Owners need to keep it running. That dirty cash wont launder itself you know! 

41 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Is Deeney still giving it the big 'un as how they're destined for top 6? I note he wasn't involved last night so more interested in his media career now I suspect.

They'll do their usual of scraping survival on last day. Wouldn't Reading and Derby be above them now if neither had received points deductions?

I mean what another obviously awful acquisition he was. Anyone with an ounce of sense could have told them he would be 1) shit and 2) constantly injured. And he's probably their highest paid player. 

They are an insane club. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I just upset a few of them on the 'Old Pics of Brum' FB group. Somebody put up a picture of a load of the neanderthals going crazy at the sty  (with comments like 'proper ground, proper fans', etc.) 

I added the comment: 'Must have been that time when they won the toss. UTV'. 

Thread locked. 

This one ?

Screenshot_20220119-163345_Facebook.jpg

My hope is they keep bowyer as hw will start poorly next season then sack him within 5-10 costing them more money and then they are scrambling trying to find anyone witha low bidget to pay a manager and no koney for players.

They have actually no high saleable assets that would make them money either.

Deeney is injured  by the way minimum 4 weeks. Who saw that coming? 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â