Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The thing that amazes me is their encyclopaedic knowledge of all things Villa . My window cleaner will often say oh you were lucky there so-and-so should should’ve been booked et cetera et cetera, When I ask him about the blues game from the previous weekend he seems to have little or no knowledge But still has a pair of Billy bollocks on his windscreen

There are handful of true blues fans the ones that actually concentrate on their own team.  The majority are more anti Villa fans that claim to support blues.  It's laughable really how much they know about our games and so on.

I look out for results I think most people do but could not tell you diddly squat about their game or players.

As the saying goes Forever in our Shadow.

• Like 2

Just now, meregreen said:

I worked at JLR for 39 years. It always kinda bugs me this association of noses with the company. Trust me, JLR is stuffed with Villa fans. As is Solihull. I doubt most noses could build a car from a Lego kit anyway 🤔

It’s only the same as saying we don’t drink in town. It’s a narrative that they’ve used for years on both subjects which makes them even more pathetic

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s only the same as saying we don’t drink in town. It’s a narrative that they’ve used for years on both subjects which makes them even more pathetic

Oi, careful....here's proof of said drinking. Mate :

Screenshot_20220116-132213_Twitter.jpg

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

I worked at JLR for 39 years. It always kinda bugs me this association of noses with the company. Trust me, JLR is stuffed with Villa fans. As is Solihull. I doubt most noses could build a car from a Lego kit anyway 🤔

Hear, hear, well said.

I've been at Solihull for 27 years and I can confirm that you're spot on. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I might add my own audio to the video next week and have a little re-release of this.

Problem is my accent,  not lived in Brum for 21 years.  @rjw63 has heard me speak so I will get feedback 1st before I do it.👍

You've got to do it now, you've had 5 likes - its now a legally binding contract. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Saw a particularly funny tweet amongst all this #BSHLOUT stuff that's going around, saying how the club with "rise again".

Rise again to what exactly? 140 odd years of existence culminating in 2 League Cup wins and a couple of runners-up medals. They've spent their entire history being a second rate pile of dog shit whose success and happiness depends on if the Villa have lost or not. I honestly can't scrape together even a morsel of sympathy since they took great pleasure in our flirt with administration in the Xia days.

Very much this. 

6 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Saw a particularly funny tweet amongst all this #BSHLOUT stuff that's going around, saying how the club with "rise again".

Rise again to what exactly? 140 odd years of existence culminating in 2 League Cup wins and a couple of runners-up medals. They've spent their entire history being a second rate pile of dog shit whose success and happiness depends on if the Villa have lost or not. I honestly can't scrape together even a morsel of sympathy since they took great pleasure in our flirt with administration in the Xia days.

It’s like when you have a shit, and most of it sinks down, but that one little floater remains, that’s Small Heath.

15 hours ago, Genie said:

88212046-44-BD-4527-BDAB-7-B4-DF0-E5-D08

"Right we rise again,  let's go to a water treatment site just in case there are any away fans yeah? No one will find us there"

"I am starting to think that all of us playing with the finger things on the train was a well rubbish idea,  I can't get my mobile out to phone my mom,  got no credit anyway"

Absolute words removed.

Spoiler

How to Make a Chinese Finger Trap -

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â