Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I heard there are 4 bus loads of blues fans going up to the DW on the last game of the season. If true, this qualifies as their biggest away following of the season.

If that's true (and I'm sure it isn't) it would be amazing if we were already safe. The sad bastards.

• Like 2

There are more threads about us on that SHA forum than there are about their own team. They're proper pissed off tonight as well, more so than Sunderland fans it seems!

Obsessed words removed. Go **** yourselves.

Are 'OB' aware of the noses going (if they're going) to Wigan? It'd kick off for sure, seeing as we know some of our fans are going to be in the home end too.

From their forum

The filthy, arrogant, deluded, pieces of shit actually believe they are on a par with Man U, Liverpool, etc.

Now they're just making things up to be bitter about.

I don't think there's a villa fan in the world who thinks we're on a par with those clubs.

From their forum

The filthy, arrogant, deluded, pieces of shit actually believe they are on a par with Man U, Liverpool, etc.

I don't think there's a villa fan in the world who thinks we're on a par with those clubs.

That's a pretty standard comment. It's a common conception that Villa fans' arrogance is their worst trait. As you said, clearly nobody here will say we're close to those clubs when we're recovering from a terrible decline from the last 3 years.

What I will say from a brief look at the sha boards a few years back is that you won't find a sentence written in English like I have above for love nor money on that rabble's forum.

i wonder if those greasy blosers still intend to go wigan game after last nights result?

sad losers haha

rumours are their fans are pretty arrogant too comparing themselves on par with derby county haha

Edited by Demitri_C

From their forum

:crylaugh:

That site's a gold mine.

talking about seeing a load of villa fans getting off the train

Never said a word to me,6.3" 17 stone sitting with my Staff/pit cross, Blues badge looking like Bill Sykes ,chunts.

That site's a gold mine.

talking about seeing a load of villa fans getting off the train

Never said a word to me,5.3" 17 stone sitting with my pug/chihuhua cross, Blues badge looking like Eric Sykes ,chunts.

Fixed.

Their token Villa fan is a bit of a plank though.....

11:57, Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Beast won't be going anywhere... With our survival now guaranteed and the minimum 70 million payment we will get next year I firmly believe that we will be top 4 next season and probably challenge for the premier league....

Lambert will take us back to where we belong as champions of Europe.... Yippy ayyeeeee ayeeeee birmingham are ya listening etc etc

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â