Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Didn't realise Pannu had 3 separate trials for intimidation, assault, bribery etc while an anti-triad officer in Hong Kong – acquitted on all 3.

As far as I'm concerned he's a stand-up guy and should stay at St Andrews as long as possible.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Peter **** Pannu. I still can not believe that's his real name. Amazing stuff.

I always thought that 'Peter' was probably not his 'real' first name (given where he is from). Makes it even funnier that he selected it.

FFS, how much longer til they get docked points, relegated, and closed the **** down?

As Captain Picard would say..."Make it so".

• Like 1

I don't read the Guardian often (only when other people link it) but **** hell that layout is abysmal.

That's a link to the mobile site, so it would look odd if you are reading it on your computer. Here's how it should look: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/27/birmingham-city-peter-pannu

I would say the layout is the MOST IRRELEVANT aspect of that article!!!    :crylaugh:

Anyways, I read it in the hard copy paper and let me tell you, it looks magnificent there!

IMG_0508_zps127625d9.jpg

Excellent. haven't enjoyed reading the back page of the Grauniad so much for many a year.

It makes you realise that our problems with a slightly dim, inept chairman with more money than sense, who can't say "no" to his managers, are minor compared with this cesspit.

Pannu treating blues like a personal cash machine, this is just, wow

http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/27/birmingham-city-peter-pannu

Im not an expert on this, but i think the Fraud squad would be interested in those documents. Something very fishy going on, especially since Pannu has been accused of it in the past.

Birmingham City Football Club - Giving the proceeds of organised crime a reputable name B)

I don't read the Guardian often (only when other people link it) but **** hell that layout is abysmal.

That's a link to the mobile site, so it would look odd if you are reading it on your computer. Here's how it should look: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/27/birmingham-city-peter-pannu

I would say the layout is the MOST IRRELEVANT aspect of that article!!!    :crylaugh:

Anyways, I read it in the hard copy paper and let me tell you, it looks magnificent there!

IMG_0508_zps127625d9.jpg

Excellent. haven't enjoyed reading the back page of the Grauniad so much for many a year.

It makes you realise that our problems with a slightly dim, inept chairman with more money than sense, who can't say "no" to his managers, are minor compared with this cesspit.

He looks like Harold Bishop in that picture.

543532-ian-smith.jpg

• Like 1

"Peter.... Peter....

...PETER! Stop eating for one minute and listen, the Guardian have published those emails you sent to the club!"

tumblr_ls4n1bG1Ev1qaid3h.gif

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â