Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I can't see that ^^^

Flood warning in Brum today - 15,000 SHA fans crying and 100,000 Villa fans pissing themselves.

The next few months should be like one extra long piss up with the problems they will face, loss of season ticket sales, risk of administration, knocked out of Europe by Liddle FC and as I mention on Facebook earlier, it will be like learning the art of Tantra and just enjoying one really lon shag :clap:

"Apart from either of the Manchester's, I wouldn't swap our season for theirs."

lol... they are such fun for quoting!

I walked into the office shook all the Vilers hands,told them i was going away for a season but im taking my Carling cup and european place with me and thanks for the second best day of the season when we knocked them out the cup...oh and i gave them a couple of jokes they could put on their facebook status about us...that really p**ssed them off !!!!

:lol:

I'd actually like to meet this chap to shake his hand and congratulate him on being a prize prick!

Birmingham City set to sue!

Birmingham City to sue over non-appearance of rapture

Camping: sued by Birmingham City

Alex McLeish, manager of newly-relegated Birmingham City, has confirmed that the club has initiated legal proceedings against Californian christian-radio broadcaster Harold Camping after the rapture he predicted failed to materialise on Saturday night.

McLeish, whose side were relegated from the Premier League after a 2-1 defeat at Tottenham yesterday, was quick to blame the non-appearance of the rapture on his side’s capitulation, arguing that it played ‘a significant role’ in his side’s downfall.

“How do you think we feel?” an outraged McLeish told a packed press conference at White Hart Lane last night. “We’ve spent all week making our peace with God and repenting our sins instead of practicing set pieces and repenting our lacklustre away form.

“What happened to the earthquakes? What happened to the tsunamis? I thought a massive meteor was going to smash into earth? Instead, the only massive hole is the one in our budget for next year after our drop into the Championship. I hold Harold Camping entirely responsible for our relegation, and we will be instructing our lawyers to take action.”

Camping, 89, hit the headlines last week after he predicted that the rapture would arrive at 6pm on Saturday, 21st May 2011 consuming all non-believers and sinners in its path, while true christians ascend to heaven.

“The boss came in last week and told us to throw out the intricate tactical plan he had developed to beat Tottenham,” said Birmingham captain Stephen Carr.

“Instead, he handed out prayer books and told us to repent our sins. Obviously, when Saturday came and went without incident, the lads felt pretty foolish, and we had no idea how to play against Spurs. Some of the lads were worried about the prospect of dropping down to a place with fire, brimstone and unbearable suffering. Instead, they’ve got to travel to Doncaster on a wet, winter’s evening. I honestly think that will be much, much worse – give me eternal damnation any day.”

Mr Camping was unavailable for comment, although a source close to him confided: “Mr Camping is actually a huge Wolverhampton Wanderers fan, and he’s pleased that his attempts to put Birmingham City off their stride have come to fruition.”

Got emailed this by a spudz acquaintance

.................................................. Dynamite first explosion

...................................................._______________________

.................................................. |....................................|

_______________________________ |.................. _ __\o_.... *|_______________________________

..........................................................................>........ '

.................................................................................. '

................................................................................ '

..............................................................................'

........................................................ o.............. '

..................................................w.. /0\..........'

................................................_0....//........'

.................................................. |\.... ...'

.................................................. \\*

............................................Dynamite second explosion

..........................___BANG!.... .............................................

......................../.. ...|*................................................................................................... w

....................../ *.... |.. \o|....................................................................o_......................_0

..................../..........|.... |..................................................................../| _....................x_|\

................../............|.. //....................................................................../........................../

.. Birmingham player with a shirt on a head

....<@>

....../

.... |\

EA Sports would like to apologise to all FIFA owners about the latest update. It appears we inaccurately included Birmingham City in the premier league. We are working on correcting this flaw as we speak.

Hands up then, who actually managed to work out that they were going down when Wolves scored their second goal?

Where I was sat there was an audible cranking of brain gears as people tried to work out the league standings. It was only really when Spurs went 2-1 up that the celebrations began.

was funny at half time seeing that fat bloser with the carling cup winners shirt on and they were dancing around like they were safe .

started the celebration eraly eh blosers?

That made me lol as well the bloke has "Sandwich Bill" on the back of his shirt so smalltime if anyone could make a gif of that would be superb

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â