Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Proper mental this lot.  "The divide is the biggest it's ever been but it's closing" :wacko:

On what possible metric does he think it’s closing? They’ve literally just gone down and we’ve had our highest league position in 30 years. 

It’s demonstrably getting larger 😂

• Like 1

Pretty sure I’ve watched that nose’s vlog when we beat them at the sty the last time.

The despondent resignation in his voice as he laments Craig Gardener squandering the chance to equalise as he hammers it over the bar…takes a heart of stone not to laugh.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

So let me try to understand his point....Beckham was talking about there game against Wrexham? This means they are closing the gap?

It's a great argument you can't argue!

You sound proppa rattled. Mate.

I worked just off the Coventry Road in the shadow of St Andrews during the 90s.

We were one of the best teams in the country and they were (if i remember rightly) flitting up and down between Championship and League one. At best top half Championship.

If you didn't know this and came into some of the conversations blind you would of thought there were two equal teams in the city fighting it out...

What i learnt from these years?

Don't argue with idiots....they drag you down to their level and then win on points.

12 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

I worked just off the Coventry Road in the shadow of St Andrews during the 90s.

We were one of the best teams in the country and they were (if i remember rightly) flitting up and down between Championship and League one. At best top half Championship.

If you didn't know this and came into some of the conversations blind you would of thought there were two equal teams in the city fighting it out...

What i learnt from these years?

Don't argue with idiots....they drag you down to their level and then win on points.

Exactly. They win dragging you in a conversation, people like us don't talk football with pond amoebas like them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

More fool them for giving in to him. As soon as he started with the threats they should have sanctioned him. Maybe it ends up costing them money but you cannot have him to be seen to be calling the shots like that.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jamodillo said:

Are knighthead planning for this 2-3 billion quid stadium (2 or 3 times more expensive than spurs stadium in London) to be funded by the taxpayer prior to 2029? BCC can't even pay their binmen!

It’s not a stadium, it’s a super stadium. Please keep up.

7 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s not a stadium, it’s a super stadium. Please keep up.

*Entertainment quarter

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â