Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, John said:

We aren't taking part anymore.Β We are taking over."

These are the kind of motivational phony tough statements you see on a 7 year old's t-shirt.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

These are the kind of motivational phony tough statements you see on a 7 year old's t-shirt.

Its worse its a Conor McGregor slogan

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its worse its a Conor McGregor slogan

Mate I gotta be honest, everytime I see that you're the last reply in this thread, I see that Z for your avatar, and I think the Zulus have shown up to give us a proper hiding.

Β 

I
AM

HASH

TAG

RATTLED

• Haha 3

There is a Villa true or false quiz on TikTok question number five is Aston Villa play their home games at Vile Park 🀣🀣🀣

21 hours ago, John said:

Love SHA's "Now we are officially on our way back" topic, an ambitious title, in itself, but there's more, it continues:

Β 

That thread is like an aggressive circle jerk. Something that was intended to offer some relief to them ended up making them feel far worse.Β 

• Haha 1

On 26/07/2024 at 08:23, fightoffyour said:

balti curry, fish & chips, Burger & chip's, pie & chip. HALF TIME Beer, wine, cider.

This is our house, this our food. None off your small cub can serve all this good food. Mate.

Plenty of Red Red Wine too.Β 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

That thread is like an aggressive circle jerk. Something that was intended to offer some relief to them ended up making them feel far worse.Β 

You are missing the "or, as so I've heard...."

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

Plenty of Red Red Wine too.Β 

or Red Red Whine? At mate's rates of course....I'm not sure about the food hygiene either, I suspect there's a:Β Β UB40 - Rat In The Kitchen | Shopee BrasilΒ there are plenty in the stands!;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, John said:

or Red Red Whine? At mate's rates of course....I'm not sure about the food hygiene either, I suspect there's a:Β Β UB40 - Rat In The Kitchen | Shopee BrasilΒ there are plenty in the stands!;)

This is a deeper dive into the discography of UB40 than I ever contemplated, much less wanted.Β 

• Haha 3

On 27/07/2024 at 10:10, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I've never been to an aggressive one. Are they good?😜

• Haha 2

Basically saying the only pair of shorts in his brothers house was a pair of villa ones lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Giro

20 minutes ago, Giro said:

Basically saying the only pair of shorts in his brothers house was a pair of villa ones lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Any links to them losing their shit over it?Β  I could do with a laugh today.

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚