Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

13 hours ago, brommy said:

They've been ripped off if 2 screens and a tart up of some hospitality and club shop have cost £15m. Also, if they're out of the sty in 5 years, they'll barely see that back.

Very likely, they will not need a stadium that big in about 5 years. A gazebo in the local park should do it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Is it now officially Knighthead Park Stadium? Not even a silly @ St Andrews at the end of the name.

I’m surprised they stood for that, but then again they are eating up all the shit the owners feed them at the moment.

Its amazing the support they (owners) still have given what disaster it has been on and off the pitch so far.

Mo and Ian weren't happy I hear. 

• Haha 4

So I was in a meeting I can't say who with etc specifically. 

Let's just say, the council are jizzing their pants at this 'Sports Quarter' they are going to build, the money is all there and has no end. It was said that places like villa park will be second class citizens as entertainment venues and won't get a look in basically, eg music gigs They think, it's all happening as planned and will be amazing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Let's just say, the council are jizzing their pants at this 'Sports Quarter' they are going to build, the money is all there and has no end. It was said that places like villa park will be second class citizens as entertainment venues and won't get a look in basically, eg music gigs They think, it's all happening as planned and will be amazing. 

Well that’s it then isn’t it. Might as well just sack the plans of our own development off. We’re done. 

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It just amazes that they have "the momey there" that hedge fund is nowhere near as wealthy as ours. hecks said it doesnt make financial sense for us to move stadium or spend big when we trying to invest in competing with top sides in Pl.

So how are blose owners going to invest huge amounts on a "sports quarter" and spend huge amounts on making their first team better? The maths doesnt add up

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It just amazes that they have "the momey there" that hedge fund is nowhere near as wealthy as ours. hecks said it doesnt make financial sense for us to move stadium or spend big when we trying to invest in competing with top sides in Pl.

So how are blose owners going to invest huge amounts on a "sports quarter" and spend huge amounts on making their first team better? The maths doesnt add up

I read the profit and loss rules don't apply the same in league one. Not sure exactly how but there more lenient than the championship.

Could maybe be a blessing in disguise that let's them fund all this development while they're down there and benefit from the profits when they have to sell it because no one wants to watch them in the conference. 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

I read the profit and loss rules don't apply the same in league one. Not sure exactly how but there more lenient than the championship.

Could maybe be a blessing in disguise that let's them fund all this development while they're down there and benefit from the profits when they have to sell it because no one wants to watch them in the conference. 

Your losses would follow you back up as they look at the last few year's. 

So unless they spent several year's down there they'd still get hit.

Maybe that's the plan. 

All infrastructure expenditure is outside FFP.  They need to perform on the pitch not live in fairy land.

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Your losses would follow you back up as they look at the last few year's. 

So unless they spent several year's down there they'd still get hit.

Maybe that's the plan. 

No mate, it said on the forum, but they are just visiting that league for one year

I find it staggering how their fans have gobbled up all the PR rubbish their owners have fed them. 

If it was any other club, all their fans would be saying what shit owners they are and what a mess the whole thing is. 

I don't see them walking the League either. Bigger clubs than them - Sheffield Wednesday springs to mind - have gone down and not come back for a good few years. 

You ask fans of clubs like Swindon, Bradford, Oldham etc... I bet they all thought they'd be back up after a season.

Hopefully they bring in a load of players on stupid wages, don't get promoted and are then shafted for years to come. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I find it staggering how their fans have gobbled up all the PR rubbish their owners have fed them. 

If it was any other club, all their fans would be saying what shit owners they are and what a mess the whole thing is. 

I don't see them walking the League either. Bigger clubs than them - Sheffield Wednesday springs to mind - have gone down and not come back for a good few years. 

You ask fans of clubs like Swindon, Bradford, Oldham etc... I bet they all thought they'd be back up after a season.

Hopefully they bring in a load of players on stupid wages, don't get promoted and are then shafted for years to come. 

I said the same the other say. They do like to gobble up all the shite served to them. Same with Jude, buggered off at the very first opportunity and he’s like a saint. 

• Like 2

The City Council that went bankrupt and can’t pick up trash is impressed by the plan?

Not exactly Shark Tank is it

hashtag rattled

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

I said the same the other say. They do like to gobble up all the shite served to them. Same with Jude, buggered off at the very first opportunity and he’s like a saint. 

I say this all the time and the response is that he saved the club. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I say this all the time and the response is that he saved the club. 

They’d have even more money if he stayed and got them promoted, he was only thinking about himself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Genie said:

In fairness even if in top flight would have had sell him because stupid rules now

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â