Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

20m?? Thats ridiculous 

That's obviously based on 25% Jobe's potential and 75% Jude's ability.

We had a similar situation with the Gardner brothers. 😏

£20m is about right for Jobe Bellingham, eighteen, already has sixty-nine Championship appearances, seven goals last season, England age group regular. Just eighteen and already proven at Championship level, most players his age aren't U21 regulars yet. He's decent now, but the £20m is more about how good he can become based on how good he is now at such a young age

These have still got George Hall who I think looked just as good, if not better than Jobe, but has had his injury problems and was mostly injured last season, so I think good chance that they will hang onto him for now, but if a club is willing to take a chance, then they could have a bargain, as would probably only cost two or three million.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

£20m is about right for Jobe Bellingham, eighteen, already has sixty-nine Championship appearances, seven goals last season, England age group regular. Just eighteen and already proven at Championship level, most players his age aren't U21 regulars yet. He's decent now, but the £20m is more about how good he can become based on how good he is now at such a young age

These have still got George Hall who I think looked just as good, if not better than Jobe, but has had his injury problems and was mostly injured last season, so I think good chance that they will hang onto him for now, but if a club is willing to take a chance, then they could have a bargain, as would probably only cost two or three million.

But it makes you laugh when he goes for 20m then some italian papers are saying luiz is worth 40m 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But it makes you laugh when he goes for 20m then some italian papers are saying luiz is worth 40m 😂

English player tax.  Better comparison is if we got Gallagher for 40 million or even Ross Barkley for 5 million.

19 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I see we’re close to hitting 1,700 pages (mobile version) for this 16-year thread on our fiercest rivals small heath. 

For any nosey noses who see this as evidence of our ‘obsession’, here are the page counts of some of our other threads:

Grealish thread: ~3,900 pages

Bruce thread: ~2,500 pages

Smith thread: ~2,500 pages

Lambert thread: ~1,600 pages

Benteke thread: ~1,400 pages

Gerrard thread: ~1,500 pages

It’s almost like threads get pretty big when a forum has decent moderation, organised sections and one thread for one topic, as opposed to being a brick wall with childish graffiti and sloppy shit thrown at it daily, by a bunch of illiterate, knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing, inbred, head-in-the-cloud delusional halfwits.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away there. Anyway, big thread innit? Started in May 2008 👌

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The totally successful Lampards the next manager linked

I’d be shocked if he went to League 1, especially at such a shitshow.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yep. They are turning their noses up at managers that are way, way above their station. Lampard?

Yeah like he is going to manager in League 1, working for a bunch of dodgy, bulshitting hedge fund managers. 🙄 

58 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yep. They are turning their noses up at managers that are way, way above their station. Lampard?

Yeah like he is going to manager in League 1, working for a bunch of dodgy, bulshitting hedge fund managers. 🙄 

Biggest project outside the premier league mate 

Posted (edited)

I do believe the new stadium site is on fire 🤣🤣 a proppa fire mind 

even money, it’s some idiot trying to get rid of the Japanese knotweed with petrol and a match

wheels is on fire da da da da da da

mate 

Edited by Follyfoot

21 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I do believe the new stadium site is on fire 🤣🤣 a proppa fire mind 

even money, it’s some idiot trying to get rid of the Japanese knotweed with petrol and a match

wheels is on fire da da da da da da

mate 

Maybe that's Knobhead's plan to incinerate all the knotweed on the cheap.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Genie said:

He is a league one manager though, at best. He just doesn’t know/accept it.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AXD said:

He is a league one manager though, at best. He just doesn’t know/accept it.  

He’s a multi-millionaire ex-player who really doesn’t need to work, let alone grind out a career in League 1. I expect he’ll just play golf until someone in the Premier League or Championship with stupid owners takes a chance on him.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Please let that happen 

Fat Frank or Slippy G, would both be just the man for the soccerball club known as SHA!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â