Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

They STILL just can't let it go.....someone needs tell Amy VAR  and Hawkeye are not the same thing 🤣

Screenshot_20240527_192709_Chrome.jpg

Spawney DVB’s mate

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Spawney DVB’s mate

They would of been relegated if Wagner didn't rest the first 11 - they are fine ones to talk about being Spawney!! 

15 hours ago, mottaloo said:

They STILL just can't let it go.....someone needs tell Amy VAR  and Hawkeye are not the same thing 🤣

Screenshot_20240527_192709_Chrome.jpg

I'm not sure what AmyT is trying to say here "They would not be in the Premier League if goal line technology did not not work ......"
I pretty sure if you say this sentence out loud in front of a mirror, a portal opens up and you get transported into a land where everyone has 6 fingers on each hand, webbed feet and love playing the banjo.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

image.thumb.png.33e37be70588bcff2e48fc266ea1b6fe.png

Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard...

Why is Mourinho, Poch and Xavi not on this list?

Embarrassing for Frank and Ashley that only 13% combined of sha fans want them in League 1 :lol: 

22 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

image.thumb.png.33e37be70588bcff2e48fc266ea1b6fe.png

Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard...

Why is Mourinho, Poch and Xavi not on this list?

Why isn't a more realistic Ronald McDonald on the list

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Lampard would be great. He has been absolute failure everywhere 

Not a chance he's interested after managing in the top flight. Would make him look small time.

A bit like small queef, actually!

Just now, rjw63 said:

Not a chance he's interested after managing in the top flight. Would make him look small time.

A bit like small queef, actually!

A match made in heaven. I’m hoping for a Bruce resurgence myself.

• Like 1

I saw Michael Beale getting linked today. I think will probably be one of Neill, Heckingbottom or Rowett. A lot of their fans seem to want Dave Challinor, I guess someone like that who hasn't failed in the lower leagues as such, leaves them with hope that he could be the next McKenna, Potter, or whatever.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, useless said:

I saw Michael Beale getting linked today. I think will probably be one of Neill, Heckingbottom or Rowett. A lot of their fans seem to want Dave Challinor, I guess someone like that who hasn't failed in the lower leagues as such, leaves them with hope that he could be the next McKenna, Potter, or whatever.

Omg please be beale. He is the absolute worst

53 minutes ago, useless said:

Surprised Ian Evatt hasn't been linked. Will probably be under pressure if Bolton have a slow start so get the feeling he'd quit if he got another job opportunity.

Yeah it will be Alex Neil or even Rowett full time so I think the reality of league 1 life is starting to dawn a bit on some of their fanbase as regards the calibre of manager they can attract.

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just gave us back the point the ref outrageously robbed us of away at Crystal Palace that season. I'll never feel bad about being awarded that goal. 

Also feel really sorry for Lansbury who was denied what would have been his only PL goal. 

One of the worst decisions by a ref we've ever had. 

Spawney vile mate

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â