Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 03/01/2024 at 22:23, Zatman said:

This is not a piss take tweet, they are serious

He's got a point. They've transformed them from near the top of the table to near the bottom of the table. 

There's no denying it. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Never had you down as old enough for such a remark 👍

Unfortunately im 44 this year :( 

Which is coincidentally the number of 'little aches and pains' I currently have (excluding the kids). 

Edited by HKP90

20 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry, I meant the golden shot with Bob Monkhouse 

If you've not seen Golden Balls, it's actually brilliant TV. People can be utter utter assholes, and psychology is laid bare in that show. Radiolab did a brilliant podcast on a particular episode, which I would highly recommend.

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

If you've not seen Golden Balls, it's actually brilliant TV. People can be utter utter assholes, and psychology is laid bare in that show. Radiolab did a brilliant podcast on a particular episode, which I would highly recommend.

Didn't somebody pretty much break the entire TV show when they told the other dude that he was going to steal and then split the money with him afterwards, basically a case of trust me or neither of us are leaving with anything.

Don't think it lasted much longer after that.

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

The new owners made him into an escape goat.

The hype around the new owners has turned out to be a bit of a damp squid

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Didn't somebody pretty much break the entire TV show when they told the other dude that he was going to steal and then split the money with him afterwards, basically a case of trust me or neither of us are leaving with anything.

There was a brutal one where a woman ruined some blokes life by mugging him off for a fortune 

45 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

That was the most fascinating one. As you say contestant 1 said 'I'm 100% stealing and i'll split it with you afterward'. Contestant 2 is effectively bullied into voting split, or he'll get nothing, which he does. Then the first guy who said he's going to steal, also splits so they both ended up with the money. 

Really interesting tactic, underhand but for the right reasons, and as it turned out he was right not to trust contestant 2, as he said in interviews afterward that until he was forced into changing his mind he was absolutely going to try and steal. During the discussion he promised he would split, stating that his father had a saying: 'a man who does not give his word is not a man'. Turns out he never knew his father, haha. 

The argument went on for 45 minutes, getting heated, and the audience started to turn, booing Contestent 1.

That episode has been studied since by psychologists. Watch it on youtube, it's incredible.

Anyway, back on topic, Blues suck.

21 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

That was the most fascinating one. As you say contestant 1 said 'I'm 100% stealing and i'll split it with you afterward'. Contestant 2 is effectively bullied into voting split, or he'll get nothing, which he does. Then the first guy who said he's going to steal, also splits so they both ended up with the money. 

Really interesting tactic, underhand but for the right reasons, and as it turned out he was right not to trust contestant 2, as he said in interviews afterward that until he was forced into changing his mind he was absolutely going to try and steal. During the discussion he promised he would split, stating that his father had a saying: 'a man who does not give his word is not a man'. Turns out he never knew his father, haha. 

The argument went on for 45 minutes, getting heated, and the audience started to turn, booing Contestent 1.

That episode has been studied since by psychologists. Watch it on youtube, it's incredible.

The prisoner’s dilemma 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Have to admit I'd probably be like F you then and steal lol so neither get anything 

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Probably won't get promoted with Mowbray . . . but they definitely won't get relegated either, more's the pity. 

Like a turd, permanently  swilling around the toilet bowl, without ever quite managing to flush. Sounds pretty good to me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Always think it’s a bad look for someone with the initials SS to put them on their tracksuit top.

Who would’ve guessed the new Schultzstaffel range wouldn’t go down well? 

You go, Boss. 

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â