Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Get away. They're loaded. I expect that Joe Montana bloke (or is is Dan Marino?) who invested in them could find it down the back of his sofa or something. 

Yes mate, got more money than the vile

• Haha 2

If this is what he can do with a team that was in the playoff spots a few months ago, just imagine how much damage he can do with a transfer window.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If this is what he can do with a team that was in the playoff spots a few months ago, just imagine how much damage he can do with a transfer window.

just had a quick look on SHA for the first time in ages. apparently the players are to blame and there's no one out there who could get them playing well and winning games

was there some tragic accident or something that happened to the squad that started the season well under eustace that i missed?

26 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

I wonder how much its gonna cost to sack him and his team 

Rome wasn't built in a day. Sacking Rooney world be a knee jerk reaction. Quality managers need time to install their methods. Trust me, he can turn this around 😬

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Sacking Rooney world be a knee jerk reaction. Quality managers need time to install their methods. Trust me, he can turn this around 😬

They just need to look him in the eye and produce the odd moment of magic.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

just had a quick look on SHA for the first time in ages. apparently the players are to blame and there's no one out there who could get them playing well and winning games

was there some tragic accident or something that happened to the squad that started the season well under eustace that i missed?

It’s the curse mate, the curse. Bazza thought he had lifted it by pissing on the corner flags, but the curse is back mate.

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s the curse mate, the curse. Bazza thought he had lifted it by pissing on the corner flags, but the curse is back mate.

Did that DVB Eustace bury a villa shirt under the centre circle at stan's on his last day? 

• Haha 4

Just now, stuart_75 said:

Did that DVB Eustace bury a villa shirt under the centre circle at stan's on his last day? 

Yes mate, it’s his fault, the DVB. Missed the most logical reason.

7 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Yes, he needs, at least one full transfer window then assess it at Christmas next year 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kingman said:

Generally 12/1 this AM with the High Street firms with Leeds Generally 1/5 on, Similar odds to our game last week against Sheffield United. 

So yeah they do happen! 

Please tell me you weren’t tempted

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Anyone else feeling rattled mate?

Yeah.

Think that’s last nights curry though.

Mate.

😭

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â