Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

With all that is currently kicking off regarding Everton I wondered to myself if the great unwashed might try to make it about us.

The phrase "does a bear sh*t in the woods" comes to mind 🤣

(PS - isn't hackney in londonshire - meaning an automatic drinking in town ban ?)

Screenshot_20231117_134021_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Funny him moaning about a player sale saving our finances whilst having a quote from Bellingham as his tagline. 

I’ve interpreted that Bellingham quote as “I’d rather die than play for that club again” as his actions have shown.

Will he go back at the end of his career? No chance.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

With all that is currently kicking off regarding Everton I wondered to myself if the great unwashed might try to make it about us.

(PS - isn't hackney in londonshire - meaning an automatic drinking in town ban ?)

He will die as a bloser but left first decent opportunity he had 

Think he meant to say id rather die than stay at this shithole 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

image.png.3a1b50d4c7c5d18b1fd46460c342f15f.png

• Haha 3

Has anyone ever walked past a Blues fan when they are wearing their shirt in town or on holiday or something? 

Living in Somerset, we have Minehead, Weston and Burnham that attract a lot of tourists from the West Midlands. 

Whenever I see one, I just walk past and will actually feel genuinely sorry for them that their life has led to wearing that shirt. 

However, the other week, I was parking up and had my Villa jacket on. Got out the car and hear 'dirty Viler'. I turn around and their is some 30 stone behemoth in a blues top. He had his full knuckle dragging family in tow, holding hands with his sister and everything. 

He then stopped and was just staring over at me. So I kissed the Villa badge on my top and started to walk down the street. 

He then starts shouting a load of verbal abuse at me. 

My lad was like 'Dad, let's do him' but I ain't into that shit so we did a lap of the block and came back to make sure the idiot hadn't keyed the car. 

Weird bunch. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I can’t stand that Rabies C*** Knob-bit

mate..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strog said:

I can’t stand that Rabies C*** Knob-bit

mate..

All words removed every last one, and they know more facts about us than their own shite team.

Whereas I couldn’t name any of their dromedaries except Jukie Donkey and Agent Hogan.
Obsessssssssssssed.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

All words removed every last one, and they know more facts about us than their own shite team.

Whereas I couldn’t name any of their dromedaries except Jukie Donkey and Agent Hogan.
Obsessssssssssssed.

There’s Gary uphill Gardner of course 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Has anyone ever walked past a Blues fan when they are wearing their shirt in town or on holiday or something? 

Living in Somerset, we have Minehead, Weston and Burnham that attract a lot of tourists from the West Midlands. 

Whenever I see one, I just walk past and will actually feel genuinely sorry for them that their life has led to wearing that shirt. 

However, the other week, I was parking up and had my Villa jacket on. Got out the car and hear 'dirty Viler'. I turn around and their is some 30 stone behemoth in a blues top. He had his full knuckle dragging family in tow, holding hands with his sister and everything. 

He then stopped and was just staring over at me. So I kissed the Villa badge on my top and started to walk down the street. 

My lad was like 'Dad, let's do him' but I ain't into that shit so we did a lap of the block and came back to make sure the idiot hadn't keyed the car. 

Weird bunch. 

You should’ve just called him a fat clearing in the woods👍

15 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I made a bit of an error a few years ago. Villa were home against Cardiff City, I’m in the Upper Holte.

After the game I’m walking back to the car whilst the Cardiff fans are being guided back to their coaches. It had gone quiet it was at the point the police were letting the streams merge and pass each other. By absolute random chance, I spot a guy in the Cardiff crowd. I bolted across, jumped on him and shouted ‘let’s **** ‘em up!’.

He thought it was funny, but the policeman closest to us pretty much shat himself. I had to explain I was his boss and we worked in the same office.

You forgot "Your honour" at the end there. 😏

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Weird bunch. 

you should have shouted back at him ''KRO''...leaving a timely gap before following it up with ''Keep Rooney On''

The thick neanderthal slob wouldn't have known how to handle that!!!!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Weird bunch. 

They just can't keep their mouths shut. 

I wouldn't dream of addressing a total stranger in a blues top in the wild with some kind of insult. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â