Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

33 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Going back to Jota, didn't we pay for him before he signed as they needed the money?

Probably had the builders coming in or something. 

Probably the painters, the bunch of pussies

• Haha 2

The DJ on Absolute Radio said their boss had stated that the had to report on Birmingham City goals. So wrong that any one person should be bigger than a club, even a tinpot club like that. 

So so glad we're away from the celebrity manager shite. Hope we never go back. 

Gooney criticising some of thw players already. Wont bw long till load of them start turning on him

Btw i did watch the game today and Ipswich were woeful. Really bad they struggled passing and creating very little yet them easily came back from two down playing really poorly so what does that say about blose if their fans think they played well?

I don't really get it when people announce they never watch their games or know any of their players like it's some sort of badge of honour, I watch some of their games, usually when I think there's a chance that they might get a sound beating, or sometimes if there's no other game to watch at that time, and I know some of their players, as if you follow football in general some of that info just becomes common knowledge.

I think it's to show that they're not obssessed, but if anything feeling the need to announce such things seems obssesive in it's own way to me, and if one really wasn't bothered about them at all, or didn't think about them then wouldn't be posting in this thread.

To have some interest in a local 'rival' is normal, it's what most football fans do

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Gooney criticising some of thw players already. Wont bw long till load of them start turning on him

I'm not sure if Gooney is intentional or just Demglish, but its brilliant! :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just wanted to watch a bit of comedy not sure how that makes me a bloser 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, useless said:

I don't really get it when people announce they never watch their games or know any of their players like it's some sort of badge of honour, I watch some of their games, usually when I think there's a chance that they might get a sound beating, or sometimes if there's no other game to watch at that time, and I know some of their players, as if you follow football in general some of that info just becomes common knowledge.

I think it's to show that they're not obssessed, but if anything feeling the need to announce such things seems obssesive in it's own way to me, and if one really wasn't bothered about them at all, or didn't think about them then wouldn't be posting in this thread.

To have some interest in a local 'rival' is normal, it's what most football fans do

Each to their own. I've zero interest in watching them. 

Just makes me laugh when these very pages constantly bash them for being obsessed by us watching all our games and knowing more about us than we do. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Each to their own. I've zero interest in watching them. 

Just makes me laugh when these very pages constantly bash them for being obsessed by us whatching all our games and knowing more about us than we do. 

Think your getting "obsessed" abit confused. Watching a game now and again nithing wrong with that at all. If you are watching their games week in and out then you might have a point but i disgaree wuth you wholeheartedly 

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

If Blues were playing in my garden I'd go to that island from LOST and pull the plug. Then I'd stick my head up Hurley's arse in case they were on Match Of The Day.

If they were playing in my garden, I would go outside, and using simple hand gestures and with the help of a gibbon as interpreter, attempt to explain to them that, although our little patch of lawn and shrubbery is understandably more attractive than their usual insanitary surroundings, it is in fact not a football pitch, and their best advice would be to try the abattoir just down the road, where at least the smell would be more familiar to them, and the carcasses of dead pigs would immediately remind them of the regular denizens of the Tilton End. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If they were playing in my garden, I would go outside, and using simple hand gestures and with the help of a gibbon as interpreter, attempt to explain to them that, although our little patch of lawn and shrubbery is understandably more attractive than their usual insanitary surroundings, it is in fact not a football pitch, and their best advice would be to try the abattoir just down the road, where at least the smell would be more familiar to them, and the carcasses of dead pigs would immediately remind them of the regular denizens of the Tilton End. 

Crap ain't they.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â