Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Good for you.

Wasted your own time then really haven't you in trying to point out something you didn't agree with in the first place.

I was letting others know that the link went to GB News. Which it does. So those who don't want to visit that cesspit, are now pre-warned. My work here is done.

Have a sweet day buddy.

(As for Blues, you love to see it).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I was letting others know that the link went to GB News. Which it does. So those who don't want to visit that cesspit, are now pre-warned. My work here is done.

Have a sweet day buddy.

(As for Blues, you love to see it).

It's not a transfer rumour? Even if it is a shit site, it's a piss take out of the unwashed - Whether you agree with the site or not. 

I'm sure other VT'ers are capable of forming their own opinion and also realise it's a good laugh at the unwashed.

But well done captain safety. Take care 😘

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's not a transfer rumour? Even if it is a shit site, it's a piss take out of the unwashed - Whether you agree with the site or not. 

I'm sure other VT'ers are capable of forming their own opinion and also realise it's a good laugh at the unwashed.

But well done captain safety. Take care 😘

Sweet, appreciate the kind words!

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

sacks manager while sitting in 6th place, citing not being the right man to take the club up the league etc.

hires Rooney, loses 2 in a row, now sitting 12th in the league.

🤷‍♂️

And now 3 points off being 20th 

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

sacks manager while sitting in 6th place, citing not being the right man to take the club up the league etc.

hires Rooney, loses 2 in a row, now sitting 12th in the league.

🤷‍♂️

Heineken don't do football results but if they did..........

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â