Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He gets a lot of stick for the gran, but given how many other celebrities have turned out to be nonces, fair play Wayne. 

Being caught shagging an aging prodtitute could only ever be seen as a possitive when you’re the manager of SHA. With out doubt the gift that keeps on giving. Go coach Rooney Go!! The greatest soccer ball coach of all time. Let’s hope he’s Man United’s version of Slippy G. Who had taken Scottish football by storm, just like coach Rooney has in the World Soccer Ball League. Coach Rooney is gonna kick some ass in little England where soccer ball was invented goddamit!

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Being caught shagging an aging prodtitute could only ever be seen as a possitive when you’re the manager of SHA. With out doubt the gift that keeps on giving. Go coach Rooney Go!! The greatest soccer ball coach of all time. Let’s hope he’s Man United’s version of Slippy G. Who had taken Scottish football by storm, just like coach Rooney has in the World Soccer Ball League. Coach Rooney is gonna kick some ass in little England where soccer ball was invented goddamit!

He’d be an even bigger hero if he’d sh*gged his sister (no idea if he has one btw)

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

He took DC United from dead last and moved up 8 positions in the table

Yup. I confess I don't the whole story about why he's leaving, but he hasn't left them worse than he found them. 

Also: I love how Christian Benteke has had an almost 50% goal rate per appearance this season at DC United. I know it's not the same as England, but I like to think of Christian getting to play well in the league he's in. 14 goals so far! 😁

• Like 1

Does the Second City rivalry extend beyond football? Like, do the two areas of Birmingham sort of not like each other in other ways, too, or is the just a football thing? Is it rooted in class or ethnic differences, or strictly sport? I find it pretty mysterious. 

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Does the Second City rivalry extend beyond football? Like, do the two areas of Birmingham sort of not like each other in other ways, too, or is the just a football thing? Is it rooted in class or ethnic differences, or strictly sport? I find it pretty mysterious. 

It's a chaotic unfolding of the universe.

I don't know what it is like today, but when I grew up in Brum the vast majority did not really care at least in any deep sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

What, on earth, is this?

Hilarious. If anyone is in any doubt they will be "Wayne Rooney's Birmingham City" the papers are absolutely full of it today. Full page back page stories. 

Ordinarily a change of manager at Birmingham City would be half a paragraph 4 pages in 😂

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hilarious. If anyone is in any doubt they will be "Wayne Rooney's Birmingham City" the papers are absolutely full of it today. Full page back page stories. 

Ordinarily a change of manager at Birmingham City would be half a paragraph 4 pages in 😂

I imagine that’s part of the appeal in hiring Rooney. 

5 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don't think The Aston yardies give a flying **** about the Horse shit scrap men of small heath :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

We saw the same thing with Slippy G didn't we?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â