Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

There's the usual bitterness on sha forum concerning the pink and Springsteen gigs 😃

One cheeky effer called villa park the sty in Witton and another decided to see the Boss in Oslo rather than the four sheds.

What's the price of a pint in Norway these days ? A proppa pint mind, not one from the fjords !

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

There's the usual bitterness on sha forum concerning the pink and Springsteen gigs 😃

One cheeky effer called villa park the sty in Witton and another decided to see the Boss in Oslo rather than the four sheds.

What's the price of a pint in Norway these days ? A proppa pint mind, not one from the fjords !

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Bet his sister is working overtime on the streets for him to be able to afford a trip to Oslo.

Mate.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Bet his sister is working overtime on the streets for him to be able to afford a trip to Oslo.

Mate.

Handing out 6 knuckle shuffles 

Jude Bellingham signs for Real Madrid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65901078

"Even though I look forward to my next destination, I will never forget the journey there. Once a Borusse, always a Borusse. All the best for the future."

Sounds familiar

Jude bellingham signs for Borussia Dortmund

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11899/12029767/jude-bellingham-signs-for-borussia-dortmund-from-birmingham

"I can't thank Birmingham enough for what they have done for me, not just this past year but since the age of seven.

"Of course I wish everyone associated with the club nothing but the best. Once a blue always a blue.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That 10m they are going to make is certainly goibg to help them unfortunately 

Straight to China mate why would they invest it fixing stands and players?  That's the suckers that are trying to buy them problem.

On 07/06/2023 at 19:43, useless said:

Former Man City Head Honcho Garry Cook appointed as their CEO, has quite a big reputaiton because of Man City connection and their fans celebrating because of it, but has had a few blunders since then, was involved in Chris Kirchner's failed takeover of Derby and I think was involved with Wigan when they were having ownership issues.

Only just seen this. Obviously he has that Man City connection, although that didn't end well. However he's one of those names you always see regarding takeovers and personally I wouldn't trust him one bit, not that it's any worry for me. I seem to remember rumours of him being on Xia's new board here. Not sure if there was any truth in it but it was definitely reported, although didn't happen.

A bit like anything Keith Harris is involved in, they are just after the money.

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Straight to China mate why would they invest it fixing stands and players?  That's the suckers that are trying to buy them problem.

But its not the chinese running the show its that wagner hedge fund.  Im sure they although at the mo have a minority will be the ones calling where the money goes

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

They haven't got a Peaky Blinders bar in Oslo

Mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

A bit like anything Keith Harris is involved in, they are just after the money.

Keith-lg.jpg

I wish I could fly.

Mate.

KRO

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

They've got forty million plus from Bellingham brothers, normally that kind of money would be enough for a Championship team to put together a team capable of pushing for promotion, but these have nothing to show for the money in terms of improving their team, initial Bellingham sale went into running costs and making sure they didn't go out of business, and sell on clause is going to go towards them not failing FFP.

28 minutes ago, useless said:

They've got forty million plus from Bellingham brothers, normally that kind of money would be enough for a Championship team to put together a team capable of pushing for promotion, but these have nothing to show for the money in terms of improving their team, initial Bellingham sale went into running costs and making sure they didn't go out of business, and sell on clause is going to go towards them not failing FFP.

So then the big question remains if they still just about keeping head above water how and why does this hedge fund want them?

They must have a plan in place to raise money to get them promotion. 

Clubs are only allowed to spend so much more money in than what they earn every three years, Bellingham clause means they won't go over that limit, but I think they're in the last year of three year period, so whenever that ends they will have a fresh slate when it comes to FFP and owners will have more scope to put money in.

But it could be that their new owners have some clever way of getting around FFP this summer, we will see, whatever happens nothing to stop them picking up clever free transfers, and bringing in good players in on loan from the Premier League

18 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I take it dortmund are retiring the shirt?

Seriously though he's been excellent for them, shame big nose couldn't see it and it took a phillips injury for him to get a proper England chance, should probably have his own thread here so we can disassociate him from them lot, he's going to be a proper world class midfielder, better than Gerrard, lampard, Scholes

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â