Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, S-Platt said:

Who pockets the 15% sell on of Bellingham will be interesting 🤔 

The majority shareholders surely? So money comes in and straight to China?

I wonder if it will hold up and sale? Waiting for the money to come in from Real Madrid, via Dortmund.

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

From their forum. I mean genuinely wtf! 😆 

"Watching this Man City success I can't help thinking it could be us soon. With the Bellingham money to spend it'll be interesting to see the deals Gardner can get done and get us back up the top of the league".

Without the help of them lot up the road

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, useless said:

Unless their new owners can find a way around FFP I actually think they could struggle next season, as squad was poor and small as it was, most of their better players were on loan, and they're all being linked with moves to better clubs now for fees that these seemingly can't afford.

Teams promoted to Championship this season all have potential to do well, Ipwich and Wednesday if they strengthen, and Plymouth could surprise a few people as apparently their recruitment is very good and a Brighton/Brentford style system in place.

These going to have to have a good transfer window and use the loan system well again.

Would be funny if they were relegated with new owners after all these years of wanting rid of current owners whilst just about avoiding relegation.

I think they will do badly sadly as can see them spening abit of money and despite beinga  complete scumbag cook has actual experience running a clun unlike the Chinese losers running it now. I also think you have poor sides like QPR, cardiff Rotherham Huddersfield etc

Too early to say until they sign players but if they sign trusty sanderson and bielik thats surely all that money they have made from bellingham sign on fee

They will have to rely on freebies and loans again

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I think they will do badly sadly as can see them spening abit of money and despite beinga  complete scumbag cook has actual experience running a clun unlike the Chinese losers running it now. I also think you have poor sides like QPR, cardiff Rotherham Huddersfield etc

Too early to say until they sign players but if they sign trusty sanderson and bielik thats surely all that money they have made from bellingham sign on fee

Scott Hogan needs another four-year deal, signing up quick

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

"Watching this Man City success I can't help thinking it could be us soon. With the Bellingham money to spend it'll be interesting to see the deals Gardner can get done and get us back up the top of the league".

I keep forgetting that Craig Gardner is their Technical Director. It never fails to make me laugh when I remember. Can you imagine him negotiating up against actual professionals? I wouldn’t even trust him to complete a deal for a bag of weed on the streets of small heath!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I keep forgetting that Craig Gardner is their Technical Director. It never fails to make me laugh when I remember. Can you imagine him negotiating up against actual professionals? I wouldn’t even trust him to complete a deal for a bag of weed on the streets of small heath!

He is somewhat of a dork

He can still drink in town though

mate

The peaky blinder stadium talk of thinking by associating peaky blinders they think that will raise their profile in the states

Why would anyone care? You like a tv show i like inbetweeners if they were associated with newcastle it wouldnt make me like or dislike them anymore

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Post of the year, but are we sure that's not a wind-up merchant Viler in disguise?

Mate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Post of the year, but are we sure that's not a wind-up merchant Viler in disguise?

Mate?

I thought that, but then its consistent with the views of many of their bone head fans atm. They genuinely believe they are on the verge of greatness due to a hedge fund, rumours of a new pitch and a connection with a time limited TV show. 

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

How much they getting from the sell on? £15mill at most? 

That's 1 top player in the Championship these days. And what top player will want to go and play in that rat hole. 

They really are deluded 😂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

How much they getting from the sell on? £15mill at most? 

That's 1 top player in the Championship these days. And what top player will want to go and play in that rat hole. 

They really are deluded 😂 

15%. I read somewhere that equates to about £9m. 

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Sadly?

7 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

They don't see the irony of spouting that they're the only true club in Birmingham, that we're all non-brummies only for JLR to be based outside Brum in the borough of Solihull.

Mate.

Trust me and I may have mentioned this before, it's a myth that LR Solihull is all Blosers, there's just as many Vile there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I thought they'd cashed in their sell on to pay off debts!?

8 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Quick question..... When they say "back".... Don't they need to have been there before to be able to say that?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â