Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 21/05/2023 at 16:20, GlobalVillan said:

I don't.

It's not wrong on any level as far as I'm concerned. They are a pile of garbage that are so irrelevant to the success of our club, that I don't see beating them in the same way as sou do. 

The bitterness is strong in this one….

IMG_5257.jpeg

…mate 😀

Edited by Strog
  • Haha 1

They got it proppa sussed for next season mate. New owners (who still don't own it outright but hey ho, tomato/tomayto).....and all that's needed is to "do a Luton".

Well to be fair, they've made a start with the sty being on a par with Kenilworth Road !

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

They got it proppa sussed for next season mate. New owners (who still don't own it outright but hey ho, tomato/tomayto).....and all that's needed is to "do a Luton".

Well to be fair, they've made a start with the sty being on a par with Kenilworth Road !

Completely different to horrible Liverpool and their Surrey based supporters, a club of the people a bit like us. Come on Everton batter Bournemouth and send Leicester down

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Swamp people I assume 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Nah, at least Kenilworth Road hasn’t collapsed..

mate..

• Haha 4

Tandy
17:10, Sun 28 May
 Ribeye
Do you not find it disappointing that Villa will be playing in Europe?

I know I’m not who you asked but I hold similar views. 

they don’t occupy a single sinapse of my brain unless we’re playing them. Nothing they do is relevant to my existence. 

They’re so far ahead of us we may was well be playing a different sport

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/rules.php

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:
 Tandy
 Ribeye

they don’t occupy a single sinapse of my brain unless we’re playing them. Nothing they do is relevant to my existence. 

I can barely say this about a nose but in all fairness that's an accurate description of the situation!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:
 Tandy
 Ribeye

You've found one that isn't brain dead, do you win a prize?

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12135271/Birmingham-manager-John-Eustace-running-Swansea-job.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Birmingham City manager John Eustace has emerged as a contender to succeed Russell Martin at Swansea City.

Eustace has earned plaudits for preserving Birmingham's Championship status after taking over in difficult circumstances and against a backdrop of financial uncertainty.

He has created a pressing system that worked, improved them defensively and been open to changing formation to solve a mid-season blip. It produced the best points tally by a Birmingham City manager since 2017.

However, a number of the squad, including Sunderland target Jobe Bellingham, are expected to move on this summer. Captain Troy Deeney is one of six players to be released.

Swansea have monitored Eustace's progress and are interested in him continuing the work done by Martin, who is taking over at Southampton.

This must be what that mysterious and almost fabled "drinking in town" must be like....for proppa brummies only. 

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

This must be what that mysterious and almost fabled "drinking in town" must be like....for proppa brummies only. 

Who only go to watch “da vile”.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â