Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 hours ago, meregreen said:

Wrong on so many levels. Yes beating those top teams carries with it much more kudos. But if you live in this city, go to work with the great unwashed, suffer their insufferable smugness when they get one over us, then beating them has its own unique pleasure that no other match can replicate. 

I don't.

It's not wrong on any level as far as I'm concerned. They are a pile of garbage that are so irrelevant to the success of our club, that I don't see beating them in the same way as sou do. 

Edited by GlobalVillan

7 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I don't.

It's not wrong on any level as far as I'm concerned. They are a pile of garbage that are so irrelevant to the success of our club, that I don't see beating them in the same way as sou do. 

You come from Bangkok I see. I was there in April. If the noses ever beat us again, I’ll probably jump on the plane and join you. Trust me, they’re insufferable when they put one over us. I’m old enough to remember at least two occasions when they beat us 5 in a row. I’ve also seen us beat them multiple occasions. There is no game in this city that carries so much venom. Personally I would like to see them go to the wall just so we never have to play them again. Oh, and I married one, my kids a Villa fan though, made sure of that. 😉

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

You come from Bangkok I see. I was there in April. If the noses ever beat us again, I’ll probably jump on the plane and join you. Trust me, they’re insufferable when they put one over us. I’m old enough to remember at least two occasions when they beat us 5 in a row. I’ve also seen us beat them multiple occasions. There is no game in this city that carries so much venom. Personally I would like to see them go to the wall just so we never have to play them again. Oh, and I married one, my kids a Villa fan though, made sure of that. 😉

I don't come from Bangkok, I just live there now and again as I'm often based in Asia. ;)

Edited by GlobalVillan

On 20/05/2023 at 08:16, av1 said:

I’d prefer if they weren’t in the Championship aswell. 

Id prefer if they went bust. I never want to play them ever again. 

I’ve never understood people who say this

granted I don’t like them but you can’t beat a second city derby. More interesting then playing the likes of Fulham or Burnley 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Giro said:

I’ve never understood people who say this

granted I don’t like them but you can’t beat a second city derby. More interesting then playing the likes of Fulham or Burnley 

Because they are absolutely horrible, the same as their cretin fans. 

Also, 15yrs ago UTD fans probably didn’t mind playing their plucky little neighbours and getting 3 points every time, look how that turned out. 

There is too much money in the PL, too many opportunities for investment for me to ever want them anywhere near it. 

Id prefer if they just disappeared. 

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

13 players gone now, Jordan Graham one of them, remember when he was in our youth team. They will keep some players if they take a pay cut apparently

It’s a strange situation when that happens, only keeping the players so shit that even on a reduced wage it’s more than anyone else would pay them so they opt to stay.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Chine said:

“Proper blose stronghold is Alicante, 100,000 of us”….  “ no vilers allowed”

mate

All go drinking in Alicante town...

mate

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Chine said:

Just put sun ,sea and selling houses on tv , there is some thick guy on there looking to buy a holiday home in Alicante with what I can only assume is his sister, what makes it worse is the cheap gold chain hanging outside his t-shirt with that shit pair of bollocks SHA pendant hanging off it , looks a right Chunt 

mate

You just know he voted Brexit ‘cos of the forriners coming over here then moved to Spain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â