Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Their fans trying to convince themselves that Jobe isn't that good anyway and that £3m is a lot of money for him. He might not standout at Championship level, but doesn't need to at his age, just to look competent at that level as a seventeen year old is a sign that he could develop into a very good player, he'a regular with England through the age groups and recently has been captain, he might not be as good as his brother at the same age, but he's still a very promising prospect.

15 minutes ago, useless said:

Their fans trying to convince themselves that Jobe isn't that good anyway and that £3m is a lot of money for him. He might not standout at Championship level, but doesn't need to at his age, just to look competent at that level as a seventeen year old is a sign that he could develop into a very good player, he'a regular with England through the age groups and recently has been captain, he might not be as good as his brother at the same age, but he's still a very promising prospect.

3 million is a lot of money for him

It's not relative to his potential, I don't think most Villa fans would be happy if we sold any of Kadan Young, Travis Patterson, Josh Feeney for £3m, all of whom I'd rate at a similar level, and none of them have first team experience.

Also it probably won't be £3m upfront, but a much lower fee then the rest paid when or if he reaches certain milestones.

It's a briliant deal for the Stadium of LIght dwellers, as if he lives up to his potential he will be worth much more than that, and if he doesn't they won't have lost much, they've got nothing to lose really.

12 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I ain't, just like his brother, first chance to get out the shithole and they've legged it. 

Proper Blose them brothers. 

Probably been told to go. Any decent sale of a youth player is great for FFP and it's complete, immediate profit.

48 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Probably been told to go. Any decent sale of a youth player is great for FFP and it's complete, immediate profit.

More complex than that from what I've heard

Kind of shoots down their hopes of mega money new owners coming in, and stopping the rot.Still having to sell to balance the books, points to a bunch of asset strippers already showing their true intentions. 

53 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Kind of shoots down their hopes of mega money new owners coming in, and stopping the rot.Still having to sell to balance the books, points to a bunch of asset strippers already showing their true intentions. 

Pretty low-grade asset strippers at that, considering the paucity of assets at that place. 

• Haha 1

So the current sporting director at Sunderland was at Blouse when Jude was sold. Was raging at the deal as wanted more money for him but got overuled then not long after went to Sunderland. I know his wife and mother in law. Likely why Sunderland have gone for Jobe as will have a bit of family connection there already 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â