Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

27 minutes ago, adam67 said:

Omg just flicking through Sky Sports, Birmingham fans wearing white mask and  will be holding a 'whistle' protest during the game. 

Haha, this must be that “never seen before” protest that the dad at my lads football team mentioned :lol: 

Not sure if that’s a group protesting or the locals waiting for the off license to open.

• Haha 2

Packed again.

The thing with the protests is I'm not sure what they think they can achieve - the parent company can't sell the club or even break it off, it's the primary asset of a group worth £200m on the HKSE - and it's actually worth a tenth of that - how on earth would they sell it?

They're in a peculiar sort of pyramid scheme and asking for the keystone back.

They need someone who is willing to pay a couple of hundred million pounds for a club worth about twenty - someone who will knowingly take that £180m hit to buy them out of the con. 

Good luck with that.*

*I don't actually mean good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The parent company can't sell the club or even break it off, it's the primary asset of a group worth £200m on the HKSE - and it's actually worth a tenth of that - how on earth would they sell it?

I assume the owners are just using it as a money laundering vehicle to get funds out of china. Once that's done they'll get out of dodge sharpish and the proppa blooz will be watching league 2 football. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I assume the owners are just using it as a money laundering vehicle to get funds out of china. Once that's done they'll get out of dodge sharpish and the proppa blooz will be watching league 2 football. 

Once this all unravels itself there will not be a proper blues left at all

They will be something that you tell your kids on Halloween like the boogie man

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Haha, this must be that “never seen before” protest that the dad at my lads football team mentioned :lol: 

Not sure if that’s a group protesting or the locals waiting for the off license to open.

thats not a protest.

They are just queuing for the Chippie......

• Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/59960157

d4f29d2d-1525-4581-8fc7-da1beff70ad9.jpg

It's been a frenetic first half hour at St Andrew's. 

Action at both ends. Insurrection in the stands. Whistling. A tannoy announcement of 'Please do not use whistles in the crowd'. And then more whistling.

It all adds up to a very odd atmosphere. But nothing that compared to the drama of the faulty ladder to the TV gantry here in the pressbox, which took up most of the first 20 minutes.

It's a neat looking rope and pulley contraption, which looks like it was invented by my handyman father-in-law, until it stopped working, that is.

A Blues steward has sorted the situation and it now looks to be safely tethered until anyone wants to come down it at half time. But it was such a distraction that no scribe close to the incident appears to have taken a single note of what was happening meanwhile out on the pitch!

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â