Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 08/02/2021 at 11:04, mottaloo said:

On sha.com a thread has been started, called Ian Danter Twitter where some are calling for blose plight to be made national news like charlton and bury !

High profile blose fans like Danter (part time radio broadcaster), Mike "the streets" Skinner....and....wait for it......the real big hitter here....the lad who played one of the twins in Harry Potter films 🤣 who they've seen at away games (proppa blose, mate) !!

In fairness one or two have shouted them down but **** me, if that ain't funny on a grey and cold Monday morning then nothing is !

Heard Danter today on talksport saying he's doing a small heathen special on his Saturday morning slot with special nose guests including McDuff, 

Apparently its their 10 year anniversary for winning the Rumbelows Cup. 

• Haha 1

Sheff Wed v Small Heath on Saturday is absolutely huge..... 

16 games left, won 6 of the last 30. If they lose on Saturday they are in a world of trouble.

In fact their run in looks pretty bad.

Wednesday (a)

Norwich (h)

QPR (h)

Huddersfield (a)

Barnsley (a)

Bristol (h)

Reading (h)

Watford (a)

Swansea (h)

Brentford (a)

Stoke (h)

Rotherham (a)

Forest (h)

Derby (a)

Cardiff (h)

Blackburn (a)

The run of four games in bold are particularly tough given that all those sides are currently right in the promotion mix.

• Haha 1

Got a gut feeling they'll spawn their way out of trouble

They'll shithouse some unexpected points I feel - Norwich (1), QPR (1), Huddersfield (3), Bristol (3), Reading (1) and Rotherham (3), Forest (1) and Derby (3). 16 points there, putting them on 44 before we take into account their last 2 games against teams who'll have nothing to play for, plus their game at Sheff Weds next up...

It'll be tighter than we think 

Edited by StewieGriffin

6 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Got a gut feeling they'll spawn their way out of trouble

They'll shithouse some unexpected points I feel - Norwich (1), QPR (1), Huddersfield (3), Bristol (3), Reading (1) and Rotherham (3), Forest (1) and Derby (3). 16 points there, putting them on 44 before we take into account their last 2 games against teams who'll have nothing to play for, plus their game at Sheff Weds next up...

It'll be tighter than we think 

Not sure why you say Cardiff will have nothing to play for?

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Don’t think anyone thinks they are dead and buried

The final two spots for me are between 

Rotherham  huddersfield coventry and blose.

Rotherham i think have a hell of a lot of games left with a small squad so that is a worry.

The thing with blose ia they have been shit with a virtual fully fit squad. Imagine they had injuries as well?

Also they got lucky yesterday.  Dean should have been sent off for handball on the line and jukeciwcz should have got a red for a horror challenge of ben mee status 

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Sheff Wed v Small Heath on Saturday is absolutely huge..... 

16 games left, won 6 of the last 30. If they lose on Saturday they are in a world of trouble.

In fact their run in looks pretty bad.

Wednesday (a)

Norwich (h)

QPR (h)

Huddersfield (a)

Barnsley (a)

Bristol (h)

Reading (h)

Watford (a)

Swansea (h)

Brentford (a)

Stoke (h)

Rotherham (a)

Forest (h)

Derby (a)

Cardiff (h)

Blackburn (a)

Those 3 that I've bolded looks a run in which they simply need to take a few points. 

Beyond those I can't see where they will pick up points consistently enough to survive. 

As each week passes I'm beginning to think that this is the year..

20 minutes ago, av1 said:

Those 3 that I've bolded looks a run in which they simply need to take a few points. 

Beyond those I can't see where they will pick up points consistently enough to survive. 

As each week passes I'm beginning to think that this is the year..

Yeah those three and the Bristol game look crucial.

39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They are still playing Gardner every week, what are the fans actually expecting.

I still have nightmares about him playing when we were midtable in the Championship. Deer in the headlights.

From what I've gathered, a lot of Blues fans consider him amongst their best players - and therein lies the problem for them.

Making sure players his level got nowhere near our team was pretty much crucial for us getting promoted.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â